ser three my friend...... adc

newjersey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ser3adc
Guest Ser3adc

^^^yea...sorry for the shity quality...all of my prismas are dead. all i got to use is decos and those pentec shits(u can tell by all of the damn stroke lines)...i gotta go rackin next weekend.

fuckn spray cans man, that's awful. no more spraycans, that's the type of shit that fourteen year old white trash kids in the styx spraypaint on fuckn highway walls. don't take my fuckn comments personally. I want to shit.

Guest Ser3adc

bitch u have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. dont open your fuckin mouth if you are gonna say dumb shit like that...and so what if my styles all look the same??...it's called a style you fuckin cunt.

the only one giving graffiti a bad name is ignorant shit talkin haters like yourself. go eat a dick fag.:mad:

Guest tears*uno

no hate or anything-

i dont really like any of it that much.... i really think you should get doper letter forms and styles etc before you start putting all that time and work into each thing you do. i suck myself, but i always do my things in pencil or pen outlines to avoid wasting time having a colored in p.o.s. drawing. if i were you i would just try all those different things in pencil on computer paper until you get them real good, then start painting them and coloring them on postal stickers.

Guest Ser3adc

i know what peice u r trying to post...when are yall gonna get over this?...it's been two months since i bit off of that shit...at this point all of my shit is original...but i know little cunts like yourself are not gonna believe it...fuckers like you get off on starting shit that they have no clue about...so think what you wanna think...but keep your fuckin mouth shut...kill yourself.:mad:

yea but you have been writing for more than five months, on you last post you admitted that you copied off 2def in your first month of writting which was a big lie, because soul was prob your fisrt month of writtinng. im not trying to be a dick but you did the same thing to carmen.

Guest Ser3adc

no soul was not my first month of writing...i messed around with that shit for a little while...but nothing serious...and no i didn't do the same thing to tech...he's been writing for alot longer than me...and what he did was bot biting...he strait up copied it exactly as it was...fuck it...it's over between me and tech...but ya'll need to keep your mouths shut...and whoever is sayin that i want to fight tech...they didnt hear it from me...if anything i will battle tech...it's that simple...and if you're not trying to be a dick stop talking shit.

you copied the exact letters and made a new r, how is that not bitting?

and soul was you first month of writting all that shit counts dude. you just trying to get your self out of all your lies and copying people. im not talking shit im speaking the truth.

Guest Ser3adc

ok...i copied the letters?...fuck you...were u there when i did it?...get offa my dick...i bite one peice and one throw so all of my shit is copied?...that makes alotta fuckin sense...and if i was tryin to get out my lies...would i admit that i bit? i haven't bit anything since that sew peice 2 months ago...can you get over it??...it's not like i painted the fuckin peice...everybody has bitten in the beginning buddy...get over it.

yo this beef is fucken whack...... i mean can niggas get over stupid shit.... we all bit when we started and if u say u didnt..... then u a fucken toy ass liar.... fuck u..... and u no what... u bit to u fucken clit so what if in his blackbook u bit once 2 i bet....... fuck u all toys can sucks my dick.... and w/e..... at least the nigga admits he bit.... cant hold a grudge against him forever..... whatever.... dont waste time on cats like that ser.... one

Guest Ser3adc

bro...the letters are totally different...i'll post it later...than i'll post sew's throw...then u tell me that it's bitten.

Guest Ser3adc

whatever man...i dont bite anymore...that shit is old...iu been over this for two months...and who cares if some cunts arew bitchin about it now?...they r obviously toy if they got nothing better to do than that...

anyways...here are the flicks...note that it says "ser one"...yes it sucks...but this is just so you can see them side by side...think for yourself bro.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/27/11028'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/27/11029'>

Archived