When Writers Get Pink

RYEKoneDKT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pink is gay... how many of yall just jumped on cause everyone else said it was 'ill'... purple is borderline... but pink is madd gay... I would never flat out rock a pink fill... I have that shit in the stash for if it ever came up, and was needed... but pink is weak. fuck you ahead of time (cause I know most of yall that said "pink is fresh yo" and shit like that are gonna get all hot and bothered.)

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

pink is gay... how many of yall just jumped on cause everyone else said it was 'ill'... purple is borderline... but pink is madd gay... I would never flat out rock a pink fill... I have that shit in the stash for if it ever came up, and was needed... but pink is weak. fuck you ahead of time (cause I know most of yall that said "pink is fresh yo" and shit like that are gonna get all hot and bothered.)

i think you are gay, you are just afraid to admit it. that pink probably made you think of the pink puckered anus that you wish you had the courage to sink your pink tongue into, homo boy, just come out buddy, its alright.:crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

REAL men love the pink...REAL men EAT the pink! I have been using this german color called "PUSSY PINK" and, while it don't look like no pussy I've ever seen, it does make for a nice outline on an avocado fill wit' some jungle green doo-dad and isms. BEM, you have some pieces in the stash I did in pinks and greens, no? Post them shits up, brother!

Guest imported_Europe

Archived