Making your own clothes.

suburbian bum

I recently though of the idea of making a pair of pants from scratch. I think this would be good fun, cause you could make em however you want. Im thinking of making some fairly baggy corderoy pants, or mayby khakies(sp?). ANyways i was wondering if you guys have nay tips of hte subject and mayby sites with dimentions for sewing so i could get the general idea.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm adding cuffs to some black pants that i have that are too short. purple flower print, because i'm gay. i mean samoan.

oh, and i made some pants a while ago where i cut the pocket open, and cut a pants leg off some hospital pants from the thrift store and sewed it in there so the pocket goes down to the ankle. "theft pants" i call them. my ex-girlfriend still has them.

use a stitch ripper to tear apart a pair of your favorite worn-out nasty old pants (assuming you have some). use this as a template, but change the parts you want to.

i haven't done it, bu tthis is how i'd do it. it'd be a lot of work, but you'd have the perfect pair of pants.. the holy grail of clothing....

i have a lot of clothes that i made my self, it's fun... i don't really have any tips, except if yer doing something big like pants i'd recomend using a sewing machine and not hand-stitching-- it gets to be quite a pain...

just experiment and see what works... have fun! :)

Guest professor poopatronic

if you can make me some ass tight bright orange jeans with heart shaped back pockets (size 32) i'll trade you mad shit for them.

i dont know about pants..but the other day i made this brown skirt. it turned out pretty good but i tried it on and its too short and so i gave it to my friend. baggy pants shouldnt be too hard tho.. too much time on my hands-i make my own wristbands and tank tops.. damn martha stewart over here..well..not really

Guest RaiD

i know a kid that made a shirt out of that foam stuff underneath carpeting... he wore it to school and proceeded to get his ass beat... silly kids

that foam shit rocks. we had our rug up the other day and just that stuff was on the floor, and hear you me, it's better that way. it squishes beneath my feet like stretched penguin skin. mmmmm....

Guest Wilt

you bunch of weenie ass martha stewart fucks :D :D :D :crazy: there's this girl at my school that makes her own "bboy" shit.....the construction is good..her material is gay as fuck...too ugly

Archived