Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
suburbian bum

Making your own clothes.

I recently though of the idea of making a pair of pants from scratch. I think this would be good fun, cause you could make em however you want. Im thinking of making some fairly baggy corderoy pants, or mayby khakies(sp?). ANyways i was wondering if you guys have nay tips of hte subject and mayby sites with dimentions for sewing so i could get the general idea.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

use duck feathers

i'm adding cuffs to some black pants that i have that are too short. purple flower print, because i'm gay. i mean samoan.

oh, and i made some pants a while ago where i cut the pocket open, and cut a pants leg off some hospital pants from the thrift store and sewed it in there so the pocket goes down to the ankle. "theft pants" i call them. my ex-girlfriend still has them.

Yeah making huge pockets is always fun, and surprizingly easy. I could sew two pockets into a pair of pants that could hold like 15 cans in about 10 mins.

use a stitch ripper to tear apart a pair of your favorite worn-out nasty old pants (assuming you have some). use this as a template, but change the parts you want to.

i haven't done it, bu tthis is how i'd do it. it'd be a lot of work, but you'd have the perfect pair of pants.. the holy grail of clothing....

Guest beardo

hippie

do a search for 'patchwork clothes instruction' and you will get all the info you need.

Guest FoReVeRpHLy

i wear no pants:D

Guest platapie
Originally posted by beardo

hippie

fukking grooovey

i have a lot of clothes that i made my self, it's fun... i don't really have any tips, except if yer doing something big like pants i'd recomend using a sewing machine and not hand-stitching-- it gets to be quite a pain...

just experiment and see what works... have fun! :)

Guest professor poopatronic

if you can make me some ass tight bright orange jeans with heart shaped back pockets (size 32) i'll trade you mad shit for them.

i dont know about pants..but the other day i made this brown skirt. it turned out pretty good but i tried it on and its too short and so i gave it to my friend. baggy pants shouldnt be too hard tho.. too much time on my hands-i make my own wristbands and tank tops.. damn martha stewart over here..well..not really

Guest RaiD

i know a kid that made a shirt out of that foam stuff underneath carpeting... he wore it to school and proceeded to get his ass beat... silly kids

Originally posted by RaiD

i know a kid that made a shirt out of that foam stuff underneath carpeting... he wore it to school and proceeded to get his ass beat... silly kids

hahahaha. now that's punk

that foam shit rocks. we had our rug up the other day and just that stuff was on the floor, and hear you me, it's better that way. it squishes beneath my feet like stretched penguin skin. mmmmm....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this