newz12

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

the man

the myth

the legend

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3660/7.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3660/6.jpg'>

thats all i have fred, but we have a few more rolls to be developed

be ready for a sooper thread in the next few days, i'll be puttin people out on front street

hahahahaha...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dusty you fucking rock. thanks. i don't remember that photo at all but that pretty much was the jist of the evening. i was shitty outside before i even came in and did shots.

cracked i tried man. that dood wasn't feeling a re-entry on your part. oh well.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by fr8oholic:

cracked i tried man. that dood wasn't feeling a re-entry on your part. oh well.

I hope you're talking about the bouncer, otherwise that sounds really bad.

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by fourskin09:

Sorry...but that paint your piece onto the ground has been done years ago......................

yeah, it has...he wasn't claiming to be the first to do it or anything, but so what?...the piece still burns.....

I think i have to start a thread on the AOR trip up there...

a couple highlites of the trip:

-Fr8o kicking some thief in the head 3 times..

-being drunk and trying to stand on a scaffold

-cup o' soup in alchol poisoning land(and out drinking fathom)

-mediah covered in stickers

-flubug bombed after half a forty..

-seeing my bombs get buffed 2 hours later

its all in good fun boys

[This message has been edited by canadian retard (edited 08-07-2001).]

the event was great!...i want to see the other/labrona pieces,aor/pjf wall,plus3/evoke/lics/mediah,recka, pieces posted(i'm so anxious to get my flicks!)...

i wasn't to happy with what i did but what can you do...i wanted to meet a couple of you but i felt to socially impared to talk to a lot of you(mes,mediah,other,wets,self,fatso,causr,bacon,recka,evoke,etc.....)

but fun times where had, too bad i'm underage because i wanted to go to the club after.....i also wanted to talk to idiot,lics,onset,fathom,wymp,egr,and lies a bit more but i see some of you a lot anyways......well can't wait for the 416 jam to happen....summer fun!

Originally posted by canadian retard:

I think i have to start a thread on the AOR trip up there...

a couple highlites of the trip:

-being drunk and trying to stand on a scaffold

-cup o' soup in alchol poisoning land(and out drinking fathom)

its all in good fun boys

amen.....let's paint soon dude, call me this weekend.or check your e-mail...

The pieces I was feeling the most were the Sader piece (dopest one I've seen him do). The Causr piece (not as hype as the ones in the mag, but sweet progressive and generally burly stuff. Bacon (flashy, clean), Recka (a cut above the regular flavour). The Cemz piece was dope. The Wetrok was dope. Nice to see y'all...Until 416.

the definate highlight of the day was the french-gay(possibly)-drunk-bombed guy that kept following mediah around saying "I dont like white people" and "will you mary me, I have a rich father"(in french). dude was in his face for at least half an hour. Eventually people started bombing him. Good quality humor.

it was all good. i thought it looked like sonik was sizing me up for a fight, i didn't chat him up, it's all good, he hit sudz's book. other people i did, no, i mean i'm pretty sure i didn't get to meet were: ich (nice bomb on the wood barrier), thesis, cabin, fatso, asher, xider, esprit, sader, case2, water, jeloe, kez 5, idiot, 45 lies, ouija, beardo, mes, nature boy, kers, josef, rail devience, media, evoke, aves and m31. i'm sure there were others i left out, you know who you are, heh. NEWho, my flix came out shitty, and i lost my wallet, but made it back home a short eighteen hours later with everything else i brought with me, and with few new bruises or cuts. a very diverse crowd to say the least. i was at my best when i could aviod pissing off the canadians who were there (everyone i met from up there treated me perfectly respectfully), but i met a ton of them so hopefully the law of averages is on my side. note on future events, sketch more so you can actually drop something quick in a sketch book in pen and not have it look wack as hell. i have a now, um, soon to be famous camera. that's how i saw it.

new favorite foods:

-pork/pork liver/prune pate, spread on a baguette, with swiss cheese-2.75 american.

-cold fois gras on sliced bread (culinary festival)

-peruvian grilled meat

-western omelette from the open cafe on the corner opposite the sake straight letter

old favorites revisited:

-poutine (although it was from burger king and a complete rip off)

-canadian sushi

-schwarma

total cash exaspirated:60+45+5+66+150+5-16=265 samackaroos (american). most all on food and travel. the question remains, am i going to get to cinci?

summer of the graffiti life, priceless.

Freightooooohhhh is the hardest dude on this shit.....I watched that knuckle head work some guy screaming stop my bike in the middle of saint luran....

I had the best time thanks for posting my peice.That door kicked my ass it fucked my shit all up.

Werd up to the following people I had a great time

beardo

now you choke

comp shoes

sonik

seeking

oujia

aaaaaaaahhhhhsin (boston accents wut wut wut wut)

idiot

spek

dwelr

beaster

dabs

seaz

flow

frateoh

cracked....thanks for those cans dude NEXT TIME BRING C BLUE!

cabin

seka

every one I hooked up with peace and love it was the best time I've had in a while.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by Frate Raper:

Freightooooohhhh is the hardest dude on this shit.....I watched that knuckle head work some guy screaming stop my bike in the middle of saint luran....

I had the best time thanks for posting my peice.That door kicked my ass it fucked my shit all up.

Werd up to the following people I had a great time

beardo

now you choke

comp shoes

sonik

seeking

oujia

aaaaaaaahhhhhsin (boston accents wut wut wut wut)

idiot

spek

dwelr

beaster

dabs

seaz

flow

frateoh

cracked....thanks for those cans dude NEXT TIME BRING C BLUE!

cabin

seka

every one I hooked up with peace and love it was the best time I've had in a while.

FROMAGEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Archived