Under Pressure 2001 flixs!!!

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ASTISM

Holy shit I’m posting again?!

Anyway ouija - kema: Hot graphix

I'd like to see a detail of that little character above the Ouija.

Oh yeah where's the rest of the UP flix?

That's a nice little sneak peak of Aves piece looks like it blazes. Post the rest of the fliks already.

Guest ASTISM

Holy shit I’m posting again?!

Anyway ouija - kema: Hot graphix

I'd like to see a detail of that little character above the Ouija.

Oh yeah where's the rest of the UP flix?

That's a nice little sneak peak of Aves piece looks like it blazes. Post the rest of the fliks already.

man o man do i hurt.

let me be the first to congratulate seaz and flow, and that whole team they had goin on, on a damn good job. sick jam, again.

i got a "little" drunker than i anticipated but it was worth it for sure.

now i have to go sleep for 16 hours.

and oh.. lemme just say... Wizart is a trooper..

goods times were had.

my bus got there too early and i did alot of walking, and had alot of gay me hitting on me (at first i was just like 'what the fuck', why are there 3 gay dudes staring at me and whispering to each other in french?" then i realized that the gay pride fest was around the block).

that whole wall with ouija and aves was sick as hell..

and i took something like 570 flicks or something.. nuts.

montreal rules, but bus rides do not.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Guest freddy kreuger

it was nice to meet those of you i hadn't in person...the jam was overall a good time even if i was a bit too spun to be acting like my typical self...funny how much different poeple are from what you expect when you meet them in person...and i thought you were gonna be the biggest dickface choke...haha...glad i was wrong.....let me also add that sonik3000 is one cool fucking dude...straight up...let me be the second to give a big thanks to flow and seaz for putting this thing on again...these guys are the best....all the pieces rocked thoroughly...let's see the rest of the flicks dammit!

....regretting sleeping in the car through most of the afterparty...

freddo.

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 08-07-2001).]

Guest kidlugz

it was by far the best graf event i've ever attended......the afterparty was real fun too. everyone seemed to be fully blotto within a 1/2 hour of walking in the door--and by last call it was just a zoo of drunks walking into each other while screaming obscentites. i ended up sleeping on a lawn in north montreal with flubug that night. best sleep i had had in days. saturday was good fun too.....ITD/AOR prodo came off. maybe some flicks will be posted soon?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

best i had fr8oofah-

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3660/2.jpg'>

i have that pic on front of the strip club, i dont know if you remember...

lol

i have a grip of incriminating fliks from the weekend that have nothing to do with writing,

to be posted soon...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Guest Comp Shoes

As idiot pointed out at the after party..the combination of his characters with the food and babies and the wizart flaming skulls underneath is unstopable.

Guest freddy kreuger

dusty, do you have closer flicks of myself and wiz?

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 08-07-2001).]

Guest cracked ass

Freddy, you were definately clowned for sleeping through the afterparty.

Just after we got there Sonik had a "premonition" that something wasn't right, and he hurried back to the car and caught some dude sitting in the front seat going through our shit. Saved everything but a couple CDs.

I had a good time...met some cool folks (still got no play though...which hurts twice as hard in Montreal http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>)...picked up some Montana.

A lot of the people who came off the best in my opinion have already been mentioned, although I'll at least second the Other and Labrona motion.

Thanks to Flow and Here for various reasons, and the bouncer at Foufounes for not letting me back in at 3AM.

Archived