Under Pressure 2001 flixs!!!

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure feel free to e mail me....and for the record I know who ya are...... Why didnt I paint? uhh i dunno I was kicking myself later but jams make me nervous and painting next to some of you was more that I could deal with, u know.... yah size you guys got fucked over on that wall for sure...but you made the best of it....yah and on the real Im feeling that kane piece man.

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

Guest freddy kreuger

more from bombingscience...

http://bombingscience.com/graff/Dcp02521.jpg'>

spek...that's dope the way his piece drips onto the street...mad people are gonna start bitin that...

http://bombingscience.com/graff/Dcp02525.jpg'>

bjorn...i was watching this kid paint...skills

http://bombingscience.com/graff/Dcp02524.jpg'>

some....fresh effects in the 3d

http://bombingscience.com/graff/Dcp02593.jpg'>

shok...flava...

http://bombingscience.com/graff/Dcp02539.jpg'>

amen...showing the depth in the fill...

Yeah I really had a great time. I just got photos back, no graff really, just girls and a few incriminating shots of people. The girls really were hot up there, and I'm not even talking tit bars because I'm not down with that. I had a nice little hustle going to get the ladies to pose for me, and if/when you see my flicks I guarantee you'll know I'm the player to be reckoned with. 'Cos if they're wit' it - I'll hit it... beliedat.

Highlights on the meeting people tip, Halifax guys, CTA, Mes 3 and watching everyone fall in love with her five minutes after chatting with her, Cros, a zillion other guys off this board, and some local heroes from around my way, old and new, that I hadn't met before. Little Sudz even....

Oddly enough, it was really my first time to Canada.

Guest Comp Shoes

just for the record im claiming worst piece at under pressure. I absolutley hate what I did, the color skeme, the letters, everything. I guess thats what I get for not going in with a plan. Next year I will get my redemption. Anyway a few of my favorites would have to be the ASHER & KLAS pieces.

Originally posted by Frate Raper:

Freightooooohhhh is the hardest dude on this shit.....I watched that knuckle head work some guy screaming stop my bike in the middle of saint luran....

hey i swung at that guy and missed him. then i kicked him in the ass instead of the face by accident and fell down. oofhah. that girls boyfriend filmed and punched him at the same time. i owe that dude a beer.

alcoholica... man, i laughed my ass off at that poster.

i'll back sonik up on everyone falling in love with mes. it's true, i saw with my own eyes. girls a cutie. you can't blame 'em *wink*

just to clarify a couple things:

fight club:

the kiss came after she asked me to hang out with her later and i said i couldnt cause i had to drive my friends home. 'how long are you staying?' sorry girl, i gotta bounce. even though she had no tits she was fucking hot as shit. with the playboy bunny on the hip bone? fuck... your girl would have gotten manhandled something fierce. 'merci jolie' was certainly no worse than my screaming out 'i love you boo'... fuck it.

mes3 fanclub:

it was indeed funny to watch. too bad she didnt paint, we would have gotten to watch all the guys who didnt know who she was fall in love also. id hate to be a hot girl in graffiti... fuck that. drunk and beligerant is the way to go.

climbing the fence:

someone needs to send me a flic of that and any explanation as to why i did it in the first fucking place. i remember someone calling me a pussy an then feeling like i had to prove myself. any help might be appreciated.

drunk guy fucking with mediah:

we saw him the next day in the police station. dude was just sitting there all smiles. funny shit.

UP in general:

shit was cool as hell. it was actually dope meeting a ton of cats from the boards, squashing some needless beef, an getting completely fucking hammered with everyone. i would have loved to paint, but the drunking bombing made up for it all...

lies. all lies. lies lies. fuck that. the fight club chick was no more all over you than me or cros. if i recall correctly, the kiss on her cheek was my idea and my doing, but SOMEBODY ELSE had to get in on it. and well...while you were still kicking it i ran downstairs and came back up with a bit of a present. for MYSELF. yeah.

I JUST HAD TO CLARIFY THAT.

okay... highlights:

meeting everyone from here fr8oh sonik ouija seeking cracked now you choke cross bigmetal circus beardo idiot dusty (even though it was last minute) freddy etc...

chilling on a corner till all hours trying to teach klas how to mack in french...watching you all fail miserably *L*

drunken tagging on St. Catherine and chilling in some park with some hippy dude we just met....

chilling and watching ouija kema kem5 and idiot paint dope stuff

seeing mediah getting harrased by the drunk ..."everyone in kwota and everyone in hug HELP MEEEEEE!!!!" hahahaha

having a big sketchbook session by the wall

watching peopel get drunk at the after party: mediah covered in stickers, seeking climbing fences whilst wearing slippers haha kidlugz getting completely bombed heh....

uhh as far as me having a fan club.... uhh really I think Im either just really stupid or oblivious or both cause I had no damn clue.....

my only regrets are not meeting some of you cabin spek dwel anode and the like...

anyhow I had wayyy more fun than last year and next year Im damn well painting too.....

thanks to everyone for making it so

much fun.

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

[This message has been edited by MESTHREE (edited 08-08-2001).]

Guest beardo

i'll accept credit for calling you a pussy... sorry dude, thats just what i heard... but i have the flick to put that rumor to rest.

the mes fan club was funny ta def. we could point out whos 'not only a member, he's the president" but we wont. haha

Guest Ouija

I wish we all lived closer together, because everyone was so fun to hang out with. Drunken tags in the after party stairwell was fun as shit. Choke is my new hero. It's so wierd how we're all really the same kind of kids and how fucked up everything gets on this message board.

------------------

ouija13.3a.hi.transcend

choke was funny. comp shoes we gotta get wasted together so you talk to me. you really are a very shy dood. next time will be gravvy! dusty, strip clubs. you, me and beardless wonder for sure. freddy drank the last of the henny on me!! word up! then i broke a '50' in the burger joint right as i hit the table.. OOFHAH!

somebody tell me what i was doing at the afterparty...

there was another kiss homie, thats what i was refering too. after the first kiss. we were hanging out at the bar, jst me an her. you were downstairs making out with some unidentified girl... sounds kinda like a niagra falls first time story if you ask me haha... either way, we both went home alone so fuck it all... fight club had no tits anyway, she aint worth fighting over. she was simply one of 3 grls in the whole place... next year were going for batteling. straight up. dude that bangs the most girls wins all. haha....

i think choke left some clues in my book as to who the president was, i'll have to go back an check though... haha...

Archived