JERSEY! Paterson and Newark to be exact...

retard

Guest 5:00 Shadow

i dont see any aussie flicks

that's what i'm talkin' about ... aussie heads would be real familiar w/ electric trains in jerz, right colombo keep diggin u rat bastard...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StompOnKomp

Slang in ausland doesnt say anything like shit for brains, thats good ole americana slang, beat it perp. kneegrow please

Guest ego trippin

Okay, you're all trippin off your dial. Check the Melburn City thread right here in brick slayers and you'll see that dunno posts quite a few flicks of melburn graff, and i can personally vouch for the fact that he's not a piglet. All he wanted was to see some flicks of New Jersey panels, but y'all had to be insecure. Forget it.

Hey Stomp on Komp, shit for brains is an everyday term australia wide, and i don't see what qualifies you to say it isn't. Are you australian? no. Do you know every bit of slang that we use? no.

If you ask me, reading some of the posts on this thread makes me think maybe you really do have a couple of 5-0's in your midst.

Guest StompOnKomp

Educated Hoodlum

I don't care. Who or what. Cup my balls money. Kool aid smile on that. Bump New Jersey always.

Guest fr8lover

i just got off the plane in newark and i took 78 and my review is, since last year...

like: tons of good shit still running

dislike: emo and jenius sandwich sidebusting chip bleek nace

like: all politics aside that fuckin jenius RUFF SHIT roller with a fuckin arrow pointing to it on the overpass! freakin great.

dislike: chek dsm fillins? ick.

like: just like before, everything aside emo has this area killed!

Archived