on the verge of killing myself

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

right now im temted to just slice my throat or jump off my roof head first. im fed up with this shit. people hating me. parents lost trust in me. cant do anythign right. never good at anything. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by slimeball

Go buy a prostitute and butt hump her til' the sun rises! It always made me feel better.

Hahahah, yo, this guy is a savage! ^

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mapo wc

get a fucking life. go somewhere else for attention you bitch.

go ahead and fucking kill yourself. please. you know youre not going to anyway.

Yo, mapo...next time you're thinking of making one of those 'why people hate me so much??" threads...remember this, a good fuckin reason.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Yo, mapo...next time you're thinking of making one of those 'why people hate me so much??" threads...remember this, a good fuckin reason.

I know Im not the only one feeling this way...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Probably not... I don't think anyone really likes the "life sucks" posts... but it looks like you're the only one asshole enough to write a reply like that (*Edit: Add Dr. Dazzle to the list, hahaha). And don't pull the "I'm just saying what all of you want to say but are too chicken to do it", cause that's not the case. Us non-assholes just ignore the post. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Probably not... I don't think anyone really likes the "life sucks" posts... but it looks like you're the only one asshole enough to write a reply like that (*Edit: Add Dr. Dazzle to the list, hahaha). And don't pull the "I'm just saying what all of you want to say but are too chicken to do it", cause that's not the case. Us non-assholes just ignore the post. Beer,

El Mamerro

word.

and as for Mr.Greedy Mars. don't do it just go out and have fun!! :king:

Guest greedy mars

haha got you allll fooled.. im not a life sucks person. this thread is a joke. he hehe im evil now. not only did am i loosing weight i found out im the devi.l. and i will wash allover the earth.and it seaz will rise blood red with all the blood of all its bitter. i am reborn

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by greedy mars

haha got you allll fooled.. im not a life sucks person. this thread is a joke. he hehe im evil now. not only did am i loosing weight i found out im the devi.l. and i will wash allover the earth.and it seaz will rise blood red with all the blood of all its bitter. i am reborn

I got beef with you Mr. B.L. Zububb.

Tell your peeps to quit calling me asking if I want to change my long distance company.

We need a new primetime lineup for us scrubbs with no cable tv and QUIT BUFFING MY GRAFF!!

:dazed:

You're not...I mean, come on...read it...now GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!

:rolleyes:

"tempted to just slice my throat, or jump off a roof head-first"...

:rolleyes:

Guest RaiD

i used to be suicidal but then one day this thought went in my head that completely changed my out look: "Why Kill yourself when your gonna change the world"... one man can change the world and i know i will some how one day. i dont know... its my motivation.

Archived