the new eminem

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

'the eminem show' is eminems best album to date.

better than infinite.

better than slim shady ep.

better than slim shady lp.

better than marshall mathers lp.

better than d12.

youve got to be kidding me if you think otherwise. everything about him has improved. his delivery, production, lyricism, subject matter, etc.

if this was an underground release youd be lovin it.

backpacker syndrome indeed.

Originally posted by DEE38

he is turning so shitty. i miss the old eminem...

WERD ! i miss the old lightspeed freestyle , or three versus , c'mon that shit was sick as hell . now its all kiddy bop this shitty shit that .........

but i hear this new album isnt half bad . so someone send it to me already

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Smok

I've actually never really liked his singles, I think that's mainly because two days after his cd is out you hear them out of every third car that drives by, but almost everything other song on his CDs are good. The D-12 disc was disappointing tho'.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHAT THE FUCK!! the D-12 album fuckin rocked....bizarre fucks cracks me up....talking beating his grandma up cus she couldnt make him nut...that shits funny as hell.......Fight Music, Instigator, Revalations, Pimp like ME all fuckin rocked.....THATS HOW was my favorite though...d-12 kicks ass and you kno it

Guest imported_Tesseract

Listening the whole album right now...it fuckin rocks!!! He's skills are also taken to a whole new level...he might be a Jedi.

Guest STONER DBM

will the real slim shady please stand up?

eminem is a duck...he's got some skills but his voice annoys the fuck outta me...his fattest shit is on other people's tracks...plus he's dr.gay's little white concubine...jo jo peligrino would murder him, period...i like his video though,it's funny when he dresses up as moby doing yoga and shit...........Rakim Allah is the real dope........

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Good CD. And to that rip character that said he would get murdered in a battle; I highly doubt it. Definitely one of the top lyricists in mainstream today. The only problem is those CORNY FUCKING BEATS. Can't fucking stand em. Hes a great rapper but he was signed by the wrong dude, Dr Dre, and my beatbox skills are better than his whole fucking production.

Archived