the new eminem

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

eminem is fucking sick....im listening to the new song right now....ive always liked eminem and the d-12 crew....they say shit that no other pussy music artist would say, they take shots at all the things that make things suck, like all those teeny bopping fags and shit.....music about killing people, drugs, and fucking your grandma in the ass is always good in my book

Originally posted by steelcitytvc

Eminem is a fucking flame. He's terrible, if he gets any worse it's not even funny any more.

go kill yourself... no im serious

but ya this albums off the fuckin hook. im not a fan of his chorus's but when he puts this shit down oh my god. he even pulls of haileys song an hes singin in that shit. i feel that song :lol:

i like how he addressed his bein white havin to do with his record sales an lettin the world know if thats gonna be the case hes only gonna squeeze every penny out of it

an i like how he finally stood up an basically said lyrically im better than all of you :lol:

thats the fuckin dude right there

Originally posted by steelcitytvc

Eminem is a fucking flame. He's terrible, if he gets any worse it's not even funny any more. House of Pain and ICP would beat the shit out of him. I would mangle is fake Elton John loving punk ass. He can suck a male camel dick.

as opposed to a female camel dick?

if you followed up on em, before his first LP...you wouldn't think that about his new album. that shit is so wack. he changed his shit up too much, and i was real pissed to see him on MTV actin like a money-sprung teeny bopper. it's all the same, in a few years, we'll see what people got to say about him. go pop 'the slim shady LP' in your discman and tell me what CD is better. he's gettin wack, and fuck that D-12 shit...that shit was for real gay. like ICP. i really don't like artists that rap about stuff they'll never do or have, but i can still appreciate good music.

Originally posted by dai

if you followed up on em, before his first LP...you wouldn't think that about his new album. that shit is so wack. he changed his shit up too much, and i was real pissed to see him on MTV actin like a money-sprung teeny bopper. it's all the same, in a few years, we'll see what people got to say about him. go pop 'the slim shady LP' in your discman and tell me what CD is better. he's gettin wack, and fuck that D-12 shit...that shit was for real gay. like ICP. i really don't like artists that rap about stuff they'll never do or have, but i can still appreciate good music.

yeah there is a big huge change in his music..but if you look at any artist their stuff progresses a lot from their early stuff to the later stuff. metallica is a great example of this. i like the new aggressive edge this new album has. its a new style coming from him..and i like it.

oh yeah you're cool man! "i like the early em stuff" dude you're the biggest fag ever, as if you had the inside scoop on eminem... who the fuck cares? i been heard eminem years ago, i somehow didn't feel the need to inform the class... anyway his new material is fresh, you're just trying to be different... shut the fuck up and go to bed!

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

eminem is fucking sick....im listening to the new song right now....ive always liked eminem and the d-12 crew....they say shit that no other pussy music artist would say, they take shots at all the things that make things suck, like all those teeny bopping fags and shit.....music about killing people, drugs, and fucking your grandma in the ass is always good in my book

EVER HEARD OF WILLIE D?

geto boys ring a bell?

cmeup: june 4th.. is the day it officially comes out..

and i can't remember who hooked it up.. with the http.. on where to download the whole album yesterday.. but i can't get to it today..

( http://www.socalmadhouse.com/audiofiles/em...inem/index.html)

so i'm missing some songs (now can someone hook the girl up with them?? )

..but please believe it is one hell of a good album....

---- white america :eek:

Originally posted by KIND

i just watched Jay and silent bob strike back and seriously i think a lot of u are just like those fuckn kids from the movie site...

:lol: THAT IS A GREAT MOVIE I WAS WATCHING IT LAST NIGHT :lol:

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

diddnt eminem get his ass beat in a battle with chino a while ago....but whatever i thought his new song was funny as hell

Who told you that??? Chino XL would roast a lot of fools out there right about now!!! I'm curious now!!!????

Originally posted by KIND

i just watched hay and silent bob strike back and seriously i think a lot of u are just like those fuckn kids from the movie site...

"we have to fly to everyone of their houses an beat the assess of 12 year olds and guys who never get pussy... that... is the most important thing we could ever do" :lol:

the ending is hilarious, that movie was dumb funny

fucc enimem. if he battled ne1 good he would get ate up so bad that who wouldnt even start. hed just go home an cry. any1 from blacc market producttions would murder him. eminem and d-12 are bitchs fucc them all.

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by cmeup

so is tha album already in stores or what?

tease

damnit boyeeee

when we was at mccadys my holmes called and said he gotsta copy so hit me up!!!

Originally posted by dai

we should be inlove.

i remember back in 98 or was it 99, when i first heard his freestyle cuts about mark walberg being a turd, and eating testicles like fresh vegitables... and giving goldie hawn his love muscle.....

he is turning so shitty. i miss the old eminem... and i too really dont liek artists that rap about stuff they'll never do or have... and yes i appreciate good music.. but eminem.......... needs to stop making all that d12 shit sounding the same. = CORNY.

Archived