im fed up with living

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Hey MOE, move the fuck away from your parents, get far far away. Get decent grades mayby they will send you away to collage, or just pack shit and leave, Go where the fuck you want to go. Get the job you want. You can figure out.

believe i want to....but im not old enough to really live on my own....i dont even have a job...as soon as im 18 im getting THE FUCK OUT!!! i still have 2 years to put up with this shit....i shuold be living as a teenager, but they dont let me...i have no freedom whatsoever....it sucks major cock

killing yourself is selfish

atleast your family does shit together to cope with life. having fun together so everyone doesnt sit alone like you wallowing in their sorrows cause their too busy trying to make shit alright for themselves why dont you join an play your part in life?

no instead your gonna be an outcast takin for granted for how hes livin the average life yet gets food on his plate everyfuckin day 3 times a day while people are stuck drinking sugar water an eating honey sandwichs.

get over yourself and go do something.

like i said killing yourself is selfish, an this thread just shows your weak

now either blow your brains out or stand on your own two like a fucking man an take care of your shit

"stop the world i wanna get off"

Guest whoami
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

thats it...im tired of living in this bullshit life, striving to become another brainwashed citizen of this fucked up country, striving to lead a stupid pointless life of the average american citizen...working jobs...i dont want any part of it....having a famiy...i dont want any part of that...family dinners, vacations, all that pointless shit i watch my stupid family around me worry and stress about....i dont want any part of it...i dont want to end up another average fuckin american citizen, working 9-5, leading boring uneventful lives, having to cope with all that family bullshit, financial bullshit, stress laden lives...ive watched my family for the last 5 years, totaly unaware of what kinda pointless shit they do...leading yet another fucked up life of the millions of oother dumbass people living stupid fucked up lives that will abruptly end when they die...for what?? for what did tehy do that stupid job for? for what did tehy raise a stupid family? for what did they worry about constantly? its all stupid...i have come to the fact that i dont want to be any part of the average american citizens life....i dont want to end up like my parents or any other person living in this country who do shit for no reason at all....i think life is pointless....and it doesnt fuckin matter anymore to me.....i have come to the realization that i am a fuckin loser, and im tired of striving to become something i dont want to become...im tired of being pushed around by parents...im tired of being a pussy because im too chicken to do anything about it....this is all fucking bullshit...im pissed off, depressed, angry, violent, and i have an urge to destroy or kill something right now, hopefully my own life.....i could give a fuck if you actually read any of that bullshit i just wrote....i need to vent this anger somewhere.....vent your anger at this stupid world in this thread...im going to go kill somebody

I feel you I'm in the same situation as you, fucking nothing to look forward to right now, it almost seems like I would suceed more in life if my parents didnt give a fuck what I did, but anyway until i'm 18 then im moving to cancoon and fucking drunk rich american girls while going all city...maybe you can come with me, pistol and essay;) but for now, i'll be listening to Knife party and cant even breathe...

if you kill yourself, then you cant reap the benefits of tomorrow.

you may release yourself from life one day, and the next day your big break come along and you fucking missed out on it.

dont be a fucking shitbagfox.

focus on making yourself happy and try to think less of pleasing others.

the only valid time to kill yourself if when you are like 106 and you know any day you are just going to pass one out and you have like 542 things wrong with you.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

if you kill yourself, then you cant reap the benefits of tomorrow.

you may release yourself from life one day, and the next day your big break come along and you fucking missed out on it.

dont be a fucking shitbagfox.

focus on making yourself happy and try to think less of pleasing others.

the only valid time to kill yourself if when you are like 106 and you know any day you are just going to pass one out and you have like 542 things wrong with you.

suicide: telling god "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!! I QUIT!"

dont do it. be a DICK in real life, and take what you want. do ANYTHING other than quitting. shit.. suicidal thoughts only make you enjoy life more, cuz you dont care about it.. run with that!

what you really need is some pussy tho

go to the mall an mack it to every fuckin girl in sight you would hit it with (who cares if they turn you down your a loser anyways right?)

after you hook up with one girl dont stop. get that girls number then stay there an see how many more you can pull off, shit you got the other girls number right?

then when youve been there awhile eatin shit an bein a loser you got five girls to fall back on outta say like 30... but five girls is more than you had before you were gonna try blowin your brains out. an outta those five you can prolly hit it with 2 of em. badabing badaboom in like a weeks time this can be done.

an maybe more you can just work on the other three if their dimes...

its a win win situation

Archived