my girls getting on my fuken nerves

kodak

my girl is acting so stupid right now. shes getting on my damn nerves. we have an 8 month old baby,and i spoil the fuck out of him. im always buying him shit and always carrying him. (because babies like to be carried) and when im not around hes always crying because my girl gets too tired to carry him. so im at home and my son crawls to me and im about to pick him up, but my girl gets mad at me and tells me not to carry him. fuck that, girl. dont tell me i cant carry my own son. just because your to lazy to carry him doesnt mean i cant carry him. so i take off and go to my moms house. and my girl calls and she has her best friend over there. and i hate it when my girl has this girl gina over to MY house. she talkin to me on the phone which i am talking to her RIGHT NOW, and she continues to piss me off....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

yo...buy your kid some baby jordans...that shit always makes me laugh..the kid doesn't even know whats going on and hes rockin 100 dollar tennis....sounds like you need a warm cup of settle down man....getting too tense about things...relax

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by kodak

my girl is acting so stupid right now. shes getting on my damn nerves. we have an 8 month old baby,and i spoil the fuck out of him. im always buying him shit and always carrying him. (because babies like to be carried) and when im not around hes always crying because my girl gets too tired to carry him. so im at home and my son crawls to me and im about to pick him up, but my girl gets mad at me and tells me not to carry him. fuck that, girl. dont tell me i cant carry my own son. just because your to lazy to carry him doesnt mean i cant carry him. so i take off and go to my moms house. and my girl calls and she has her best friend over there. and i hate it when my girl has this girl gina over to MY house. she talkin to me on the phone which i am talking to her RIGHT NOW, and she continues to piss me off....

your not suppoes to carry ur baby all the time seriouly.. if u carry it to much it takes longer before it walks and as it gets around 2,3,4,5 it will want u to carry it ever where trust me man dont carry ur baby unless u actually need too... ur gf right with not lifting ur kid up all the time... and if u carry ur baby everywhere and it gets use to it its hard to stop cuz the babie will cry and shit..

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by SHELLTOES

yeah. i knew this baby who got carried around all the time. he didn't start walking til he was 9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That makes me sick.

yo...buy your kid some baby jordans...that shit always makes me laugh..the kid doesn't even know whats going on and hes rockin 100 dollar tennis....sounds like you need a warm cup of settle down man....getting too tense about things...relax

dude, baby jordans are only like $35 butpoint taken i guess!? yeah you shouldn't carry your baby around all the time, they need to try to walk, these are the formative years that they're developing ideas about how to even approach the idea of walking!

hey, did your girl get her belly off yet??

the best way to get your kid to develop is to place them in a soundproof room lit by a candle. throw a few toys around....

they learn to stand, they learn what fire is, and they learn that crying won't get them everything...

then let them out when they get to be 25.

well, anyway this almost worked for my brother....

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by jah

fuck yea!!!! im goin to thailand in 9 hours. mai tais and massages....

ahhhhhhh

damn...this fools about to have the time of his life!! i wish i could go back...hey jah, check out my website so you can see a little dose what to expect in thailand. we've got flicks of our trip up in the galleries section. click my signature...

Archived