Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ComicBookGuy
Originally posted by Krook

Well today i went to the mall, i wuz in there for less than 45 minutes when i went into Kaufman's with my boy and he wunted to steal an ear ring. Well i took one out of the case and handed it to him, so now that makes me associated. So we walk out and they stop us and we give them the information. Then they call my mom and she gets pissed. So they give me the option of a class (ASI Retail Theft Alternative Program), which is an alternative to going to juvenile court. It costs 60 dollars, and my mom refuses to pay it because last time i got caught stealing shit she payed like 160 dollars. So hopefully it's not a big enough crime to put me in juvenile.

It wuz stupid, but i can now laugh about it and realize that it wuz in all actuality HILARIOUS:lol:

:king:

Originally posted by ARCEL

My vacation :king:

http://www.beproud.com/video-gay/aussie-dreams.jpg'>

Join the boys down under for a delightful erotic romp that starts at the famous lifeguard studded beaches of Sydney. The boys party at Mardi Gras and then escape to a lush tropical rainforest. Free to drop their inhibitions, they explore the landscape of man-to-man sensuality. From the director of Sirocco and Trance, Aussie Dreams will have you wishing for a plane ticket.

Guest KING BLING

Said to Magnomar

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

your name reminds me of this one pokemon magmar.dont trip,i used to be into the card game in 8th grade

Originally posted by MAGNOMAR

I"LL POKE-YOUR-MON:twitch:

Originally posted by sneak

a lot of people have posted "oh post your cunt" or whatever in this thread...

why bother? some one is obviously having a hard time right now, and im sure the last thing kettie needs is to have that shouted at her everytime she posts on 12oz.

if your that desperate to see a pussy or something, go nd fucking get a real life one you sad fucks...