Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should get a 12oz emmy for this.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I don't know, I just save funny shit when I see it (I don't mean actual "shit," I mean "shit" in terms of its figurative meaning. Wait, not figurative, I mean what it symbolizes. No, that's wrong too, what I really mean by "shit" is its descriptive use in regards to a completely arbitrary sense of the word. But not exactly arbitrary, more like its underlying ambiguity as a substitute label for virtually anything. Of course, applying the notion of "virtually anything" might be stretching it a bit ... but then again maybe not; the deeper question arises of "what is truly virtual?" along with the subsequent, natural progression of bewilderment when further attempting to solidify the associated actualization of "anything" [considering the fact that "nothing" is, in itself, still "something"]. To quote Lasnik; "sentax can be seperated from semantics ... form can be seperated from meaning." Clearly, in this case, the word "shit" becomes its own vehicle of interpreted meaning and assumes a completely new direction of its own, conforming not to a standard of predetermined verbal angst or derogatory insinuation, but instead independently expressing a heightened sense of linguistic awareness within its own reflection of eventual apathy.

Could this sense of apathy be perceived as calculated or perhaps coldy manipulated with the ever-sinister intention of appealing to a certain, unidentifiable sect of verbal rules? It's anyone's call...)

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by platapie

im happy i worked for 12 hours and got off.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

waiting for the freights are soft subways are hard comment.

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by iCEBERG

i thought i wasnt gonna be able to do my regular shit for awhile.

i just felt like sharing it with the world. it feels fuckin wonderfull to be able to move my head around even tho im not supposed

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

if there was a smilie sticking it's tongue out in disgust i would put it here

where exactly would you put it ??

Guest Ted Wakowski

^I think I'd call those overtones ... but homosexually inclined nonetheless.

Originally posted by Are2

i'm not even gonna say how long long is..

Guest professor poopatronic

haha yes! i said i was gay just so i could see it in this thread! you guys are sooo predictable. gay is the new in thing.

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by metallix

i like men

Originally posted by oRiGInAt0r

damn am i gay

being gay was a part of everyday society back in "ALEXANDER THE GREAT" days...men were for sex and women were there to breed...

im sure not all men would think this way..but it was definatly the fad of that century..

if you ask me...i just dont understand.