NINJAS AND NIGHTOWLS, compromise

Guest -MOE LESTER-

come on regulator. you like latina chicks, shit that what is in my city man. you me the nightowls we could run this shit. be diggin' in some pussy when ever you come down. or you could TALK to tease about getting pussy.

it's your "man" noam that said he nuts in 15 seconds.

we just call it like we see it.

noam = swooning over beardo

tease = talking about boning chicks

Pistol & The NightOwls = good times and you'll be up to your head band in hot latina chicks.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon24.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Night Owls are fucking lame,they recruited a bunch of new jacks to make their crew numerically superior.

we did? who?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

all these alien what-the-fuck-ever night owls just sit in channel zero all night posting in every thread when all theyre doing is looking corny because the ninjas are out there repping hard on the streets.......

i can't speak for the rest of the nightowls, but last night was the first saturday night i've been on 12oz in at least a few months... please believe i am "reppin hard" every friday and saturday night... and please also believe that i am reppin, although not that hard, most other nights before i start posting...

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

and you act like you can compete. do you think an owl could kill a ninja? i bet not. why? because ninjas are fast and have swords and shit........

ahh, true... true... but owls can fly... and are fast too... and we have really good eyesight...

and we have swords too, they're just really small, so you don't see them until they're at your throat...

;)

What the fuck? Like we have to explain ourselves to a bunch of pajama wearing fake hugh hefners.

We are Alien NightOwls.

Most of us NightOwls come on here late night after representing NO in the streets. There's a reason vinyl junkie, when one, wonka etc. come in late night cause they actually do go out.

I myself usually log in after my girl goes to sleep as I can't sleep due to years of not having a girlfreind and staying out late. This is usually every weekend since I am not a 2 pump chump like noam chumpsky.

so instead of spooning like some lame pussy clinnching fag I come here.

NightOwls

Rifamos

Originally posted by cmeup

someone needs to bump tha orignal NIP thread.... to see who all jumped ship...

cuz i know we was rollin deep.... then this nightowl pussy shit popped up...

bumped.

Check your calandar sucka.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

we are the night owls..................

The Birth of the Infamous NightOwls.

02-07-2002 04:32 AM

without a doubt the nightowls are old school.... but only a few of you... correct?

either way i dont mind that, its tha fact that some kids who claim to be nightowls used to be ninja's if memory serves me correctly...

thats me, noam, and dam cant even name a 3rd down ass ninja... :D hahaha

hmm first you were talking about old school status when you thought nips were it, then "it doesen't really matter".

sounds like you guys need to keep a tighter leash on your nips. it ain't NightOwls fault people recognize THE REAL.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon24.gif'>

I hollar'ed at ZERO friends while i was there because I was going for two nights only.... plus it was with my sister's fiance'sfamily... so I didn't want to ditch the happy bunch.. BUT i went all over l.a. and got very drunk both nites.

:: SIGH :: i miss l.a. so much.

but hey i have the pad to my self for two whole nites, im making a ninja/nightowl fiesta!!

zack, as much as I would love to say yes... i don't think i cant handle you.... you studmuffin.

But in your honor, I will buy a carton of whoppers tommorow to remind me of what i could of had....

Guest willy.wonka

the three of you guys are wierd.

"sayn this is a minor yet revealing jealous mode"

nobody loves meee!!!!its true..., not like you do......

thats it..im gonna get up on kazaa and dl some "portis heads"

for all the haters of the nightowls...

we were here before your bananas in pajamas ripoff

we do rule the night, i come here after much nighttime activity as do many other nightowls

we didnt jump new people in to boost numbers

there are only a few new members but they have been down for a while now

nightowls... yea you want to be one

Guest -MOE LESTER-

please believe neither nightowl, nor ninja status will get regulator laid...

:D hahahaahahah

hopeless in 12oz land....

tease:king:

whoa now tease...talking shit about the sensei will get your whipped

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: My bad dude,fill this out->

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

1)Name:

Control Alter Delete (Or Ctrl.Poop, for short)

2)Number of successful assassinations completed:

well lets see, numerous , too many to count. probably about 23 or 36 within the last full moon, depending on if you count the couples as 2 or 1.

3)What position are you seeking:

reconnaisance, ball cutting, assasinating,kid blamed for farting at the meetings

4)Previous job experience:

ive knocked off lincoln, the guy on the quaker oats box, owl from winnie the pooh, Zach Morris' dick (why do you think hes covering it with whoppers)and barbra walters (they keep resurecting her) among others, and i know things.

5)Are you willing to accept an oath to kill all TPFPPFP and Night Owl members?

of course

6)References:

hmmmm....maybe reg can vouch for me, i gave him shout outs in my 'i hate controlaltdelete' thread a while back. ive wanted to be a ninja assasin all my life. if you have any more questions, feel free to holler at me on instant messenger, screen name johnwilkesb0oth, thats a zero for the first OH in booth.

Please fill this out and we will get back to you.-thanks,the Management!

where do the lone few who murk about the darks of channel zero in the night hours fit into this? my peak hours are from 11pm-2am rather consistently and i cant help but notice the few who arent repping anything.

lagoon sex would be a great name for anything.

lagoon sex-the golden girls take a bath??

im so sleepy.

Archived