Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

L.A. Guerilla Art?

public service guerilla art

click above for a weird ass story about some weird ass guy doing his guerilla thing in broad daylight above an L.A. freeway where 150,000 motorists pass each day. how you ask?

yeah, that's the funny part, dude said he got all the spec's off the net, then hunted down the reflectors which were discontinued and in a warehouse in portland, ore. and shit. then slapped a magnetic thingy on his van and printed out some fake work orders complete with pink and yellow sheets to show cops if he was questioned. bad ass, i'm still sort of miffed how he can get away with talking about that now. yeah, and caltrans says they are doing a sign change over soon and they are going to replace all the signs anyway. man i wish they had that sign up the time i was driving that direction, would have saved me some sweat driving.

Guest railroadjerk

awesome awesome video. bump!

Guest whoami

Guy should write..

Guest willy.wonka

i ejoyed that video very much...i like the music and the good deed.very cool.

Guest Wilt

thats just so ill....damn...he even rocked a handstyle at the end...WOOOO,,,,loved it..

very cool. a little research, and looking the part can go a long way, remember that.

nigga must be rich already to do that shit..

i want to put up signs that say funny shit. like "I-666 Highway to Hell" and shit. heh.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this