I LIke white girls

desired

well as a mixed brother I have to say I like white girls, not just because of there ...um pale flesh tone but I like the breast and buttock area 2.

Inorder to tell if they are tight down there I go about many ways to investigate first

- look from behind and make sure the ankles 2 the knee area 2 the top of the ass form a diamond shape

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The hands on part

opps not done!!

now this is my favorite part tense up your palm of hand and make contact with the peach like area of the ass - if tight u shouldnt be able to feel the flab or shit

I like white girls

white ppl have assimilated me

As mixed guy I dislike those materialistic dumb Pre Madonnas I like the Brunettes

You know ones who dont play games as much as those materialistic dumb Pre Madonnas.

Blondes have are more stingy attitude due to the over whelming amount of materialistic dumb Pre Elvis Presely wannabes( fuckn grease heads )approaching them and getting rejected.

See I want to marry a white brunette women Italian, Latina , Persian who will except me for the illegal things I do.

Hopefully we can live a unmoral life and get down and dirty - like Ronny and Clide

YES I do Love white girls

Originally posted by desired

well as a mixed brother I have to say I like white girls, not just because of there ...um pale flesh tone but I like the breast and buttock area 2.

im all about white girls , ethnic chicks are ugly , well most anyway

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i like some white girls...as long as they got dark hair.....im not to into blonde haired girls and shit...although there have been some my type is definately dark haired girls...this is why i love latinas so much.....latina/white mix melts me

i like anyone as long as they look good and intelligent enough to hold a descent conversation about stuff other than bullshit. im filipino and black so being mixed, i dont have a right to be choosy.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Hottest races of females IN order:

1) Latina

2) White

3) Black

I'm sorry, but black girls really are just ugly. There are a few good looking ones, but for the most part, they are fat ugly slobs. White girls can be pretty busted, but not nearly as often as black girls. The obesity rate of white girls is also pretty high, but not as high as those poor black girls. Latina jawns are just mouth-watering. I wouldn't marry one though because then they get fat and grow mustaches.

Archived