my war with mapo wc....dealing with racism

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

relax...

...im not racist,i hate hatred...

if you feel that youre a nigger, then thats too bad.

i on the other hand have never called you a nigger...

do feel that it is "oppression on the black people" that i wasnt booted for calling you an "ignorant ape" or "stupid monkey"...nigga please..like i said,"i thought you were white."

if it makes you feel better, my mom had the pleasure of some kkk member tell her that her late husband,my dead father is just another dead gook and "race mixing" leads to diseased children like myself.my dad was a mutt, just like me...could willy wonka be part black?who knows?

i luagh at all this black power/white power bullshit...cause its all the same...you think your way of calling me a racist when you dont even know me is different from some kkk calling me a disease?hell no..you're the same.just a bunch of stupid monkeys....

its always black and white..you see it on the news, labelled,"BLACK AND WHITE"...white people and black people gota be some of the most racists people on earth...not saying that chinese or filipinos or mexicans or koreans or japanese...ect ect..arent

its just that you dont see mexicans/filipinos/koreans/so on and so on makin the all out deal about it...crying for this and crying for that...maybe at this point..i dont know what im talking about,but its true...you guys are a bunch of babies crying about something that happened over a hundred years ago.pushin its way up to the 60's..sorry that it happened,but it did.were you there?no.your mom and pops were..that was thier era....are you gonna pull it from the 60's to the year 2000's...well a bunch of white and black people are....

african born africans know the american black men as "cottons"....some africans thinks american black men are pieces of shit...according to one african my friends and i spoke to..so what do you say to that? i honestly thought this guy was an asshole,but opened my mind to the way people think...

well, if anything...we're all human..thats how i see it...if you see it otherwise...does that make you the racist?you could be a stupid monkey for it or a smart one...which one would you prefer?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

prolly not.....there was a rumble at school today between some azn kids and some white kids because each was talking alot of racist shit about the other group....people cant put aside that racial shit.....

Guest willy.wonka

i think i posted sometin about this thread on another thread...im hella drunk...

70% of white people in america belive that racism is over...

fuckin "ignorant apes" if you ask me.....

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: my war with mapo wc....dealing with racism

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

I agree, you sound like a moron.

i know...racism is stupid...i cant explain it.....but i typed that for a reason..i really didnt know what i was talking about...cant get into the heads of everybody in this planet...we need some aliens to land and make us feel more human than ever...

we need the excuse not to hate each other,,,,its fuckin retarded....

willy wonka shut the fuck up man! YOU'RE A CLOWN!

you need to think a little harder before you start spouting off on here, every one of your comments is a slippery mess of provocative bullshit, subsequent back-peddling, sideways guilty admissions, and half formed ideas all muddy!

say what you feel dork, not what you think preserves your half ass internet image...

http://www.adl.org/learn/Ext_US/images/kkk-2%20(birth)_small.jpg'>

why do you think that you cant be a racist just because youre not 100% white? i dont give a fuck what color you are, if you call black people monkeys and apes then you are a fucking racist. and you, are a fucking racist.

and Im glad your father is dead. I wish I knew where he was so I could go shit on his grave. I hope youre next.

none of what you say makes any sense. Marlboro is completely right.

you make bullshit comments then backpeddle like a little bitch.

and I am being 100% serious when I say I would gladly meet up with you in real life. I have never made it a secret that I am now living in Gainesville, FL and attend Santa Fe Community College starting this Monday. I dont hide behind any computer screen. Ill meet you at the legal wall on 34th street if you want. Or you can just come straight to my house. We could have a few beers or something.

this dude terance i know used to be a linebacker an shit an now hes a fuckin bigass black guy that when he was around people go "you seen the size of that black motherufcker over there?"

we fuck around with him an when ever hes at my boys moms house visitin her an shit ill say somethin like this to my boy if were crackin on eachother

"oh you got jokes but my man terrance over there will straight gorilla the fuck outta you so i dont see why your laughin so hard"

he dont mind its all in good fun an he agrees. does that mean im racist? :lol: probably accordin to people round here

i guess he doesnt like his own race either if he allows this behavior

its all in good fun. hell say somethin like "your boys glasses are so thick the bitch wears aquariums" an my boy wont say nothin cause like i said hes one fuckin huge ass dude an not fat huge just plain big, an ill respond with somethin like

"bitch shouldnt you be on your way to jail or somethin?"

an hell go "dont be mad at me cause your white an still cant land a job"

its all in good fun. we're far from racist

yall need to relax about this whole activist shit for real

do you live around other races? shit i grew up with black people an you know how much racism i was hit with? i got kicked outta my boys house before by his aunt cause i was white, i dont hold that against either of them. if thats the way shes gonna be shes gonna be. when i was sittin on a stoop with two of my boys it was at a jamacians house an they have a thing for whiteboys. not that they dont like white people but when i was sittin on the stoop bullshittin with them of course i knew it was comin but i got hit with the comments when i was smokin a blunt "eyyy da whitboy me tinks cant handle da smoke ahh?" :lol: of course id say somethin like "yo man i dont even know what the fuck you just said" but we both knew were playin around. an didnt go "you think white people are inferior!$@$!@" an dread didnt say "ya tinks me cannot speak english?#@!@#!" nahhhh

my point is yall need to loosen up, yall growin up on farms are somethin? act like white people dont talk about black people, act like black people dont talk about white people. if you thinks thats the case your either ignorant or lyin to yourself.

keep it positive man! there is no need to hate a person because of there skin color, yes there is some ignorant 'african americans'...well 'american africans' to be politically correct, but there is also some ignorant white people. is it right to call all black people dirty and lazy? no. is it right to call all white people corny crackheads? no. skin color is too big of a genre to discriminate. hate is taught from generations of families that lived through segregation...and people haven't realized that time has changed. its wrong to discriminate against something you can't understand. me, i give everyone a chance before i get to know them, that's when i push opinions. i can freely say im not racist, sexist, homophobic, or discriminative against religion.

Mapo, he didn't call black people 'apes' and 'monkeys'. He called YOU a 'stupid ape' and an 'ignorant monkey'. You, Mapo, played the race card. You, Mapo, brought race into an argument that had nothing to do with race. You, Mapo, will not shut the fuck up and get over it. You, Mapo, are a fucking whiney dolt.

It does not surprise me that you, Mapo, couldn't make it in the Army.

Originally posted by Smart

Mapo, he didn't call black people 'apes' and 'monkeys'. He called YOU a 'stupid ape' and an 'ignorant monkey'. You, Mapo, played the race card. You, Mapo, brought race into an argument that had nothing to do with race. You, Mapo, will not shut the fuck up and get over it. You, Mapo, are a fucking whiney dolt.

It does not surprise me that you, Mapo, couldn't make it in the Army.

Oh I see. So if someone sees a black person on the street and calls them a nigger, its perfectly ok, since he isnt technically calling all black people niggers, just that one black person? I didnt play the race card. He came up shooting racial slurs and I responded. It didnt have anything to do with race, but that changed when he called me an ape and a monkey. Fuck no I wont 'get over it'. Getting over it is a cowards way out.

And the Army comment is completely ridiculous. You have no clue what youre talking about. Basic Training is designed for people to pass it. On the other hand, it is not designed to send people home since that is a waste of Army money. Getting sent home is 50x harder than graduating basic. I went home because I wanted to, not because I couldnt make it.

And it was one helluvan accomplishment in my opinion. You know how many people I talked to who wanted to go home but were stuck there? I dont mean people suffering from typical case of being homesick, I mean seriously wanting to go home. I saw people in there refuse to eat food, threaten suicide, attempt suicide, purposely slam their shoulders or knees against a wall or locker trying to do so much damage they went home, fake mental illness, pretend to be gay, piss their bed, etc. Very very few got to go home. I was one of the lucky ones.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

mapo seriously chill.....Wonka didnt know you were black.....and i dont really think "monkey" is a racist term, for fucks sake i call my sister a monkey, my friends monkeys, and the fat girl at school an ape, and shes white! its not a racist term, its not like he said "hey mapo you stupid negro, go pick cotton nigger"...THATS racist, and what about the offensive joke thread...there were plently of black jokes in there and i didnt see you complainin! chill man we all brothers here on 120z

Guest platapie

being sent hoem from the army isnt a acomplishment you fucking shit face. its designed to make you bigger faster and stronger. then learn how to use there equitment and learn. you are glad of being able to go home? its 6 months tops. and i know for a fact that if you get sent home. there was something wrong with you. cause they even make the fat kids stay there till the basic training is over no on egets to go home. if you cant do somthign or are mentally ill. you have to stay at basic til you group graduates. so what is wrong with you mapo?

Originally posted by platapie

being sent hoem from the army isnt a acomplishment you fucking shit face. its designed to make you bigger faster and stronger. then learn how to use there equitment and learn. you are glad of being able to go home? its 6 months tops. and i know for a fact that if you get sent home. there was something wrong with you. cause they even make the fat kids stay there till the basic training is over no on egets to go home. if you cant do somthign or are mentally ill. you have to stay at basic til you group graduates. so what is wrong with you mapo?

It is an accomplishment. A great one at that.

Not only is basic designed to make you bigger, faster, and stronger. It is meant to to brainwash you. To program you to the point where you dont think twice about killing someone. To do what youre told and not think about it.

Actually 'fat kids' cant get into the army. You can be overweight, but there are weight requirements so there arent any obese people in the army.

And I already explained what was 'wrong' with me. I started to sleepwalk because of all the stress I was under. And I refused to train or do anything they told me to do until I was treated for it.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

"Me tinks I will cutta you with my knife, rude boy."

"i and i tinks dis not work out round here yea? rememba be strong like rottwiella because you trow dirt me knows you lose ground young buck"

:lol:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by mapo wc

It is an accomplishment. A great one at that.

Not only is basic designed to make you bigger, faster, and stronger. It is meant to to brainwash you. To program you to the point where you dont think twice about killing someone. To do what youre told and not think about it.

you act as if you didnt know thats what you did at the army? yes they train you to be a tool and and to kick ass and take names. you are a grade a dipshit if you didnt know that before you signed up.:confused:

I dont know what the GT score was.

My ASVAB score was a 86 and I could have done better but some of the topics I didnt have any clue about. There was about 15 questions just asking about fixing cars, which I have no idea about.

Archived