Penis 1

james206

Originally posted by freakshow1

Has anyone ever heard of Penis? He does nice cartoonish letters on his throwies. He appeared in Seattle not long ago. just curious where he was destroying before seattle. can control is too good to be a new writter. If you have any flicks of his throwie or pieces, please post them.

-Freak Show

does this smelly funny to anyone other than me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by b/d

that moron in seattle isnt the real penis. the real penis has been writing for over a decade in virginia and is in DOS crew....that fool in seattle is a str8 biter and toy.....

I dont know if you can say hes a toy...or a "str8 biter" as you put it...unless you know something we dont know....And we already established who was the first penis...so welcome to the party...whats left of the keg is over to your right, the women who are mostly passed out are to your left, if you want some chips theres a few left in the bag over on the table....

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I dont know if you can say hes a toy...or a "str8 biter" as you put it...unless you know something we dont know....And we already established who was the first penis...so welcome to the party...whats left of the keg is over to your right, the women who are mostly passed out are to your left, if you want some chips theres a few left in the bag over on the table....

I swear to god kid!! Every fucking time!! You crack me up!!

HEART is the shit. Giant, creative rollers that fucking alter the landscape. Wow, he dares to be different. He must be a toy. That's sarcasm, by the way. Anyone who disses him is a cumdumpster. But yo yo yo, he'd getz mad rezpect if he sticka bombed a bus, yo. You should be kicked out of life.

Originally posted by porque

...i think it's horrible that we gave a cop two pages of info on penis without hesitation... good thing most of it is gibberish... FUCK OFF PIGS!...

HAHA, I WAS ABOUT TO NAME A PLACE TO CHECK OUT A NICE, NEW PIECE BY PENIS/ACP WITH A NEWER STYLE, BUT THEN I REMEMBERED HOW THIS THREAD STARTED WITH A SUSPICIOUS INDIVIDUAL.

Guest socrates

The west coast PENIS has a lot of skill and has narrowed his choise of bombs to three but they are cleanest ones that you will see, I can garuntee you that the "new" piece is one of the ones that he has mastered.

Originally posted by socrates

The west coast PENIS has a lot of skill and has narrowed his choise of bombs to three but they are cleanest ones that you will see, I can garuntee you that the "new" piece is one of the ones that he has mastered.

HIS SIMPLES ARE GOOD BUT THE ONE IM REFERING TO IS ALL OUT BURNER. I GUESS YOU GOTTA' JUST RUN INTO IT CAUSE IM NOT GOING TO DISCLOSE IT.

• 7 months later...

Archived