Last Masterbation Expierience

nomadawhat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ubejinxed

too much info... nevermind

Buy a vibrator. I purchased one for my girlfriend and she loves it. Penetration isn't necessary - I know a lot of girls aren't too excited about placing plastic inside of them. Just concentrate on the clitoris.

There's my help.

I heard masturbating regularly increases your sex drive.

Hmm, masturbating doesn't increase my sex drive. That's nuts!

If I dont release at least every few days I'll think about sex constantly. Its extremely annoying and distracting.

Since I was 12 (15 years ago) years old, the longest I've gone without sex or pleasing myself is 10 days. It felt like a year, and I was ready to explode. EVERY single waking moment I thought of sex!

I'm not abnormal either. This should give you females an idea of what the male sex drive is like.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Hmm, masturbating doesn't increase my sex drive. That's nuts!

I'm saying masturbating on a regular basis...the regularity of masturbating makes your body expect it after a certain amount of time has gone by. I think thats why people can go w/o masturbating for such long stretches....b/c their body, after a point, has just stopped expecting it.

It's all about holding back a bit.

Sure everyone has gone though a 'daily phase' at a few points in their life,

but it feels really good to be walking around with a full package.

The buddhists, taoists and some hindus believe that ejaculation uses

a hole lot of your 'life energy' and that you should refrain from it for

your physical and spiritual stregnth. That's a way better mentality than

how Christians deal with it.

to each his own

good to be walking around with a full package.

hahaha. My package is re-filled in a day, trust me.

I understand the holding back theory and I have tried it. Like I said, I went 10 days once. Its just that my mind is much more clear and focused after I relieve the pressure, ya know.

Maybe I'll try a longer period, though, to test my resolve. Well "try" is a bad word. Do or Do not. There is no try.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

but it feels really good to be walking around with a full package.

:huh?:

can't relate to that one. Although it does feel good to masturbate after you haven't done it for a bit...more potent orgasm. Everytime I masturbate I have to do it twice, sometimes 3 x's in a row.

I dunno if you guys knew this, but obviously after a guy comes, there's a repair time...has to wait awhile b-4 nutting again.

After a girl comes, there's a really slight (i'm talkin one minute, just enough to catch your breath) waiting time. Then she can take advantage of an orgasm "wave" and have as many orgasms as possible b-4 it subsides.

This brings speculation that *biologically* women are meant to have more than one sex partner at a time.

Holding back is kinda fun.

If you don't beat off for a few days, you can really muster up a mean load.

It's always nice to save up a real big HOT ROPEY ONE to bust on some titties. It's super good for your self-esteem.

One time, I went for like.....two weeks without J'nO, and when I pulled outta Ol' girl, the shit came out for about a minute. Tell ya what, she gave me a pat on the back for that one, after she soaked a bathtowel cleaning up that is.......... :lol:

cause its uncandid and not somthing you hear women causually talking about every day you know.

i mean..im all down for self inflicted female orgasms....give me a hollar if you want me to watch or need some help.

i mean...i dont really want to participate in the discussion cause i think its kinna private...but im all down to read a womans view point on it.

cause you know...when my ex would handle her business she gets like 5 orgasms in five minutes.....for me to have five orgasms is gonna take like five hours....

anyway....right on....thinking about girls masterbating is really quite a pleasant thought on a rainy afternoon.

..back to the holding it in thing.. i can see this as something to do at times. but that time not being when you are hanging out with new girls that you really want to get it on with. this could lead to a quick ending since its been a while.... in that situation i'll stick with the 'something about mary' theory of its best not to go out with a loaded gun!

For some reason last night i had an incredibly disturbing/interesting/sexually pleasing/regretful dream.

it was a little black boy, and by little i mean like 2 or 3, and there was this little girl there too.

Well i remmber the black boys father started doing the mom or whatever the hell she was, ill just refer to adult and child...okay so then the little black kid starts freaking going at it like a rabbit with the girl and there's another little girl like climbing all over the two kids, and then there's the adults in the background getting it on while the little rabbit boy goes at it and the third girl just like slides all up and down their bodies like a snake, shit wierded me out, i stood on the side of the bed for about half an hour pondering that one.

Last masterbation experience has got to be yesterday afternoon, i got the lotion and i hit the back and forth motion.

I am officially in love with SZYLVIA LAUREN or SHARONE as she's called in her xxx movies.

Gangsta.

Archived