So...I just got into a fender bender...

TEE_rase_war

THIS IS FUCKING GREAT...ME OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE AT THIS FUCKING MOMENT HAS TO HIT ANOTHER FUCKING CAR....

so im going to get this new job, i go a different way than i usually go, and for the first time too. So this fucking whore of a lady is givin this great wide opening to merge onto a highway, i just assume she goes, and i wait for a car to pass. so it passes and i accelerate, and BAM. not even literally, no visib;e dammage, all that shit...i pull over and she comes out cursing her head off, all angry, checking all the passengers like there all hurt. Im liike chillin, "whatever, is anyone hurt"...shes still swearing and shit......fucking whore..then she is going on about how much internal damage there is, on her fucking peice of shit car....

WURST FUCKING DAY EVER....goddamn it....FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK

any comments? IM FUCKING CHOKED :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know the felling first fender bender well actually my car crushed like a fucking tin can the asshole who caused the accident didn't even have the balls to see if myself or the passanger was okay, he was just there chillin i wanted to bust his muther fuckin head sooo bad, :heated: but any way you got insurance man? bad break though, :

yeah i got insurance...in canada you have to have that shit...i phoned my dad and thought he was going to be hela pissed, he doesn't like me and shit, and at the moment im making plans to move out...

BUT THIS SHIT KEEPS HAPPENING....

that chick in the car was trying to act like everyone was hurt and shit...5 mins later they were all laughing...fucking whores. FUCK, she comes out all swearing, that bitch was just a shitty driver

Guest platapie

you should have punched her in the face and said. bitch betta have my money. im sure that the look on her face would have been worth it. im sure....:rolleyes:

you wont want to hear this, but its your own fucking fault. Just cause you THINK somone is going to go...doesn't mean they will. You must assume every other driver is a complete moron at all times....

this is totally 100% your fault. deal with it...

Archived