hair-----------------------> !?

pukey1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pukey1

i remember on the other thread there was this recipe for a really strong hair stiff thing stuff... jus wundrin if anyone knows. so yea

regular elmers glue...or wood glue. i used to do my liberty spikes up with this shit when i was into punk rock. you can also just spike it up, it looks pretty good too...girl's used to be all about it until i told them what i used. haha them shits get lethal though, like hella stiff. i could stab a mother fucker with my 8 inch spikes

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by Pistol

I cut my hair once a week- a week and a half at the barber.

After I get it done there I shave the sides everyday. The only reason I go to the barber is to even out the fade. I cut the top myself every 2 weeks with a number 2 clip. I used to use hairspray to comb it back. But I discovered my little nephews "Ice" that works like a charm.

I used to rock a fade with the points, but that shit gets old after a while so i grew my hair out and got a blow out. i have a good six inches from where my hair starts to the top. Its a bitch though because i'm a whiteboy and i have to spike the shit up everytime i want to go out plus, if you want to keep your shit sharp you have to go to the barber at least once a week. Its all gravy though because its only 5 beans. :king:

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I'd love to have that super spikey hair gel recipe. I also need some recipes for temporary blue hair "dye".

I used to have some super long hair, but its normal short now.

Here ya go:

-Knox gellatin

Put packet of gellatin with boilin water in bowl. While still hot put in hair and make spikes. this will hold hair up to 3 feet in length up in spikes. enjoi.

Guest FreeDaddy
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

shaved bald with a beard for good measure

thats me minus the beard, just cause i cant grow one.. strictly low maintenance strictly lazy.

Guest serpent of the light

i'm too lazy to read alla this. as far as super gel goes: if you're looking to spike your shit like once a week, just mix dep 8 or 9 w/ elmers glue, and rub it in, then blow dry it. fucking hard, and you can rinse it out in about 10 minutes in the shower.

if you're fucking punk and have a mohawk or somehting, just rock some wood glue, its permanent as hell, but solid that whole time.

i'm just rocking a buzz. little bit spikey, gonna dye it emo black soon.

I used to have long long hair - about 2ft, but that shit was just high maintenance. Now I go for a nice 5 on top faded into a 2 at the back and sides which i do myself once a fortnight (have taught myself to do it without mirors). Rub in a little Black & White to stop it looking like a fluffy ball of shit and hey presto - I'm hot!

Guest im not witty

shaved head with big sideburns. but not complete sideburns, they start about an inch down from my ear, and stop about an inch from like chin.

like wolverine or ben franklin or some shit. trust me its fresh.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

Where can you get the knox gelatin?

any grocery store should have it. its usually around the Jell-O.

how blue did his hair come out? after reading all the glue recipes...I was thinking about putting blue food color in glue and giving that a shot. I forgot they make colors...its been awhile since I've bought elmers.

Archived