hair-----------------------> !?

pukey1

back when i first got in on the board when dinosaurs still roamed my backyard... there was a thread that started out something like "what kind of hair style do you have"? it evolved from that into how to mkae some super spiking gel and why it was cool to be teh only kid in school with long hair. call me nostalgic but i just wanted to start a new one. so... um, talk?

~:rolleyes: PuKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

people say my hair looks like that guy the dumb one..from that 70'z show..but ive been rockin that hair for a while now...dumb bitches.

Guest platapie

some of my homies work at thsi fancy salon. so please belive plats gets teh hook up. i stilll wear a hat 90% of the time tho........

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

I have a feeling cmeup gets his hair shaped up every other day just to keep it gangster.

I cut my hair once a week- a week and a half at the barber.

After I get it done there I shave the sides everyday. The only reason I go to the barber is to even out the fade. I cut the top myself every 2 weeks with a number 2 clip. I used to use hairspray to comb it back. But I discovered my little nephews "Ice" that works like a charm.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my shit was like this...http://www.plauder-smilies.de/person/fro.gif'>ladies loved it...

now its like this...:o buzzed with slickass sideburns

when my hair was froed, everybody was like whoa look at your hair son, its tight. after awhile i was like fuck it and i give myself the #1 cut every week. thinking about growing it out again but not as long.

Well, Im the one who spoke of the recipe. Its just Gel-Glue (scholastic) There are several different brands that work well. Sav-on/Osco, Elmers, Ross - They are all blue transparent glue, they come in like a 4 oz. bottle except the ross ones - available at Kmart those have more glue and cost less. So uh, Put the product in your hair, I have 8 inches of hair or so and It takes about all the bottle. Im thinking of trying a little wood glue. Just mixing it with the gel-glue. Dont ever use entirely woodglue, unless your prepared to cut your hair in a few weeks, because it will stay up for a few weeks, possibly a month. The problem with woodglue is that it gets extremely brittle and tends to break off if hit with enough force. For instance my friend who had charged his mohawk with entirely woodglue was hanging his head out window of car on the freeway when it was struck by a semi truck. Anyways he lost part of his multicolored mohawk on the freeway. I only feel the woodglue is appropriate because of the length of my hair - It has trouble standing up immediatly after I put just gelglue in it, even with the aid of a blowdryer. And if your really a sissy you could mix some gelglue with normal hairgel. (for those of you with short hair)

If you have the mohawk goin' on or want some liberty spikes this shit is essential. Be prepared also, to sleep on your stomach or side, like I said Ive kept my hawk for 2 weeks before. Once I scrounge some change together Ill buy some more glue..even though at bankrupt Kmart it is just amazingly easy to "invent" some of the ross brand glue. Go to Kmart, its like a free for all in there..everyone is jacking. Please dont jack though - especially if you can afford it.

The process of putting it up is easy. Just saturate your hair in the glue concoction, pull it tight (whether it be like spikes, blades or bristles) and blast it with hot/cold shots from blowdryer untill it drys. Or be a bitch and just buy some knox gel. I prefer doing it the resourcefull way though. A buddy to hold your hair up is always good, because your arms will get very tired doing it yourself. Be patient to - if you get frustrated youll fuck it all up. Put a good CD in and take your time. Good luck. Any questions - just ask. Im out.

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Well, Im the one who spoke of the recipe. Its just Gel-Glue (scholastic) There are several different brands that work well. Sav-on/Osco, Elmers, Ross - They are all blue transparent glue, they come in like a 4 oz. bottle except the ross ones - available at Kmart those have more glue and cost less. So uh, Put the product in your hair, I have 8 inches of hair or so and It takes about all the bottle. Im thinking of trying a little wood glue. Just mixing it with the gel-glue. Dont ever use entirely woodglue, unless your prepared to cut your hair in a few weeks, because it will stay up for a few weeks, possibly a month. The problem with woodglue is that it gets extremely brittle and tends to break off if hit with enough force. For instance my friend who had charged his mohawk with entirely woodglue was hanging his head out window of car on the freeway when it was struck by a semi truck. Anyways he lost part of his multicolored mohawk on the freeway. I only feel the woodglue is appropriate because of the length of my hair - It has trouble standing up immediatly after I put just gelglue in it, even with the aid of a blowdryer. And if your really a sissy you could mix some gelglue with normal hairgel. (for those of you with short hair)

If you have the mohawk goin' on or want some liberty spikes this shit is essential. Be prepared also, to sleep on your stomach or side, like I said Ive kept my hawk for 2 weeks before. Once I scrounge some change together Ill buy some more glue..even though at bankrupt Kmart it is just amazingly easy to "invent" some of the ross brand glue. Go to Kmart, its like a free for all in there..everyone is jacking. Please dont jack though - especially if you can afford it.

The process of putting it up is easy. Just saturate your hair in the glue concoction, pull it tight (whether it be like spikes, blades or bristles) and blast it with hot/cold shots from blowdryer untill it drys. Or be a bitch and just buy some knox gel. I prefer doing it the resourcefull way though. A buddy to hold your hair up is always good, because your arms will get very tired doing it yourself. Be patient to - if you get frustrated youll fuck it all up. Put a good CD in and take your time. Good luck. Any questions - just ask. Im out.

thers IS a god. blees you....

Archived