Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dai

strep throat?

im dying, i can't swallow, can't sleep, i had a fever of 102.5 yesterday, im still getting the shakes, my ears hurt when i breath. i got a blood count and strep test yesterday, and all they good tell (after 4 fucking tubes of blood) is that it could be bacterial...what a waste of time. he was like, have you had oral sex lately? i was like fuckin great, tell me I have some STD in my throat...but that wasn't the case, then he was like have you eatin any foriegn foods, been out of country, recieved mail from out of country (watch me have anthrax). they gave me amoxicillin and some lidocain stuff that is supposed to numb my throat, but it doesn't make shit numb and i almost puke everytime i gargle it...the taste resembles...well earwax actually. i can't drink or eat, hardly breath out of my mouth because it hurts so bad. yesterday morning i wanted to be shot in the head, it was killing me. on top of that i can't kiss my girl, and don't even feel like fucking anyways. i can't wait for this shit to be over...its friday and im staying home in bed and watching movies with my girl.

with strep throat they usually just check me with the cotton swap to the uvula. but he usually prescribes antibiotics regardless.

no blood sucking vampires in my docs office

i felt like i was tripping yesterday night...i saw a cannon blasting off and clothes dancing in my closet... i had the weirdest dreams, and they were sooo fucking realistic it was scary. it's funny though, i took mad pain relivers and antibiotics, and throat spray...and nothing helped...but i'll be damned if some ice tea and hagaan daz didn't!

yo son! quit bein a sucka and take that shit like a man...the only illness I seem to get is strep throat, I've had it maybe five or six times in my life, it's become no thing. Your shit sounds a bit more serious, take good care of yourself man, don't let that shit get to you. I've had it bad enough to the point where the doctor said I might've had mono (thank god I didn't) and there have been times where my throat would just close up on it's own and I'd struggle to breath, shit's ill (no pun).

haha you're not the first person that has called me a pussy for whinin, but this shit is horrible...it hurts worse than any strep i've had before. i've given up on swallowing, i just spit when my mouth gets full. i've got a beer bottle full almost to the neck with spit.

I HAD THE SHIT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO

SORRY MAN! SHIT SUCKS!

I didn't call you a pussy, I may have implied it though. Rough that shit out man.

Swallow that saliva duke, just swallow. You know how before you are about to throw up, you salivate hella crazily? Puking with strep sucks bad. One night I took two different medications at the same time, and I woke up in my sleep and just puked everything out like a damn dog, and I had strep throat. It was the most painful vomiting I've ever had.

Like I said, rough that shit out, get off the damn computer and get some sleep or something, drink lots of COLD fluid, ginger ale and Sprite are plusses, drink orange juice, eat chicken noodle soup (Yea I know it's hot out)

Shit always worked for me man, good luck.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

DAMN dai, this just isn't your week is it?

fuck naw man. it's all good though, i got my broke ass a job today at blockbuster, and somehow got passed the piss test, and my manager is cool as fuck. he ain't any older than 18, i thought this cat was one of my boys when he called my house to schedule an interview. the store manager is cool as shit too, i can't stop starin at the gap in the middle of her teeth though. haha mackros you're great man.

Guest platapie

i hate over loading on vitamn c. and then having really bad shits.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this