- LTS SAN FRAN PART 2 -

donniefrisco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HESHIANDET

i don't think that was a stupid comment at all. Really my comment made perfect sense. i give those guys props for getting ups but whatever.........

Originally posted by evil:

yea rats you come in my yard again sunday daytime and im gonna trainBang you and your slut of a girlfriend with a railspike for painting in front of the workers. tell your pals fokis and flynt they better heed the same advice unless they want to suffer the same fate.

FGS...

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 08-27-2001).]

hey just want to clear some shit up if this is rats.i dont have no beef what so ever with you or lady L.i dont know who BITER thinks he is to clame my yard? i dont care if you go there. in fact the last time i was there with you i told you to give me a call and we will do it again.i dont know what you said to him nor do i care. iam not going to get in any bull shit graff drama i got real beef to deal with fuck graff this ol 1995 bullshit.he sined FGS at the bottem of his post that dont inclued me...

Originally posted by BizOne:

I like... But how much longer until that style is totally played out...?

pretty soon. once revok and fokis get sick of seeing 2 bit immitations, i think they will switch up. then the kids will go bite that style, play it out.....so on and so forth. it is a vicious circle.

Originally posted by evil:

yea rats you come in my yard again sunday daytime and im gonna trainBang you and your slut of a girlfriend with a railspike for painting in front of the workers. tell your pals fokis and flynt they better heed the same advice unless they want to suffer the same fate.

FGS.FAGS..hahahahahaha...

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 08-27-2001).]

no but really hah hahah hahahahahaha

haha

haha

ha

hahahahahaha

YOUR

a

joke and

a half

a

ha

u guys r lil giRLS..

GETTING SMASHED ON

[This message has been edited by fu (edited 08-29-2001).]

i think its funny that people are always saying styles like this, but i never hear that about any of the old playED out styles that new yorkers and other people in cities close to there are still pooping out.....

I like... But how much longer until that style is totally played out...?

Guest young republican

yeah and aside from that you can tell a lot of these kids graffiti information is from the net, look at new york throws and hands, look at philly wickeds, shit look at denver, cities with a rich/active enough graffiti culture develop identifiable styles, California is just a place where their is a lot of movement of writers between cities so the style has moved around and developed along the way but with one point of origin.....so stop bitching and go bite joker

Originally posted by Pizointer138:

question. . . i was just in san fran overthe weekend. . . why does noone paint the bart lines .. . so many walls all blank. . .

you balls like like titanium to get into the bart yard and and actually paint...and if you did hit a bart train, the shit wouldn't run...period. unless you hit it at a stop...balls like titanium....

------------------

i didn't say no fucking...flith flarn flith

[This message has been edited by confucius fudgery (edited 08-30-2001).]

Guest young republican

Oh, so you never heard people bitch about CES biters and SEEN biters etc?

Don't try to argue a question. I just asekd how much longer until people quit that trend.

http://spunker.bigfast.net/mature/oldSpunkersNEW/mature_amateur/large/08_0129.jpg'> come back to bed CES and REVOK your stlye is getting cold.....BIZyour stlye hates itself and wants to die...MSK, LTS, TKO, etc have all been rocking that style for years, but of course none one could be as original as a guy who writes BizOne...

A guy who is an asshole and who is going by the name "young republican"... Seems fitting.

Sorry I questioned the style you jock, next time I'll just keep my mouth shut before I get bitch slapped over the internet.

You're too educated and hardcore for me. I'm waving the flag, I quit.

Archived