- LTS SAN FRAN PART 2 -

donniefrisco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest failure

nice stuff.

anyone got flicks of the arek, reyes silvers in the park right by the police station. it's in the fillmore...i think on steiner. ill spot.

Guest HESHIANDET

nice stuff but i must digress. If you were able to scamper up that roof in the day for a flic its not that great of a spot. ya know?

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

nice stuff but i must digress. If you were able to scamper up that roof in the day for a flic its not that great of a spot. ya know?

ding ding ding

congratulations you win the most retarded comment of the year award

if you ask me thats pretty gangster to go up there for flicks in the day time..

er it could have been night time maybe foolios just got a heavy duty flash

Originally posted by ISMOKESHITWEEK:

RATASS FUCKING SUCKSASS MAYBEE YALL SHOULD STAY OFF FR8S WITH YOUR COPYCAT STYLES

yea rats you come in my yard again sunday daytime and im gonna trainBang you and your slut of a girlfriend with a railspike for painting in front of the workers. tell your pals fokis and flynt they better heed the same advice unless they want to suffer the same fate.

FGS...

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 08-27-2001).]

Originally posted by evil:

yea rats you come in my yard again sunday daytime and im gonna trainBang you and your slut of a girlfriend with a railspike. tell your pals fokis and flynt they better heed the same advice unless they want to suffer the same fate.

[This message has been edited by donniefrisco (edited 08-27-2001).]

Originally posted by donniefrisco:

ahahaha...you're one to talk stumpy. i'm gonna crush you if i see your punk ass. what are you, 4 feet tall? are you still mad else and arows punked you and your 15 friends downtown?

and don't talk about dissing you little cunt, your pal FLYNT dissed how many FGS trains? and now fokis wants to jump in it and you fags too...you're the one asking for it. you think you're hard cause you live in SF? bitch i'm coming over. expect a knock on your door - then a knock to your jaw. maybe if i clock you hard enough i'll knock it straight.

what now you wanna edit your post? take it back? ... if you got beef let it be known, don't sneak around and let flynt do your dirty work then talk shit when fools aren't around.

if you motherfucker are so hard how come you can just roll around in a car and yell TVC and LTS out the windows but not do shit...

FUCK YOU

Originally posted by evil:

ahahaha...you're one to talk stumpy. i'm gonna crush you if i see your punk ass. what are you, 4 feet tall? are you still mad else and arows punked you and your 15 friends downtown?

and don't talk about dissing you little cunt, your pal FLYNT dissed how many FGS trains? and now fokis wants to jump in it and you fags too...you're the one asking for it. you think you're hard cause you live in SF? bitch i'm coming over. expect a knock on your door - then a knock to your jaw. maybe if i clock you hard enough i'll knock it straight.

what now you wanna edit your post? take it back? ... if you got beef let it be known, don't sneak around and let flynt do your dirty work then talk shit when fools aren't around.

if you motherfucker are so hard how come you can just roll around in a car and yell TVC and LTS out the windows but not do shit...

FUCK YOU

hehehehe....dont get all heated...im not RATS...i posted that shit cause he's my boy and that got me pissed, but deleted it after taking a few breaths and relizing that shit aint my business...

Sorry to get you all worked up...

[This message has been edited by donniefrisco (edited 08-27-2001).]

Archived