i know we've been over this before... but i just had to post this one

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

http://pics2.hotornot.com/pics/HS/HL/NY/H8/SURREZLWGMR.jpg'>

RePPiN HiLL ToP TeXaZ... 1/2 RiCaN... 6ft... aND TOO MUCH FOR YOU!! *ha ha* I'M NaWT HeRe To GeT WiTH SuM WuN JuZT PeePiN THa FyNe FeLLaZ/PaPiZ oF THa SyTe OuT Ya KNo!! iF Ya KRaYZee NuFF... JuST KLiCK YeZ *MuaHZ*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords (BETA TEST): basketball, break-dancing, clubbin, football, hockey, lacrosse, muzik, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track, volleyball

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by platapie

i was haveingf a real shitty day til i saw that. thanks berg.

n/p... you know im lookin out for my boys...

i started some smackdown thread for laughs, you should read that too

oh i got rid of aim to so you can delete my name :o

i decided to try to spice of channel zero a little, i got some more pictures i found so im sayin be on the look out heh, but i gotta say tho that one did have me laughin. its got nothin to do with this thread but it was like post #2 so i know its gettin seen. :lol:

Guest whoami
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

http://pics2.hotornot.com/pics/HS/HL/NY/H8/SURREZLWGMR.jpg'>

RePPiN HiLL ToP TeXaZ... 1/2 RiCaN... 6ft... aND TOO MUCH FOR YOU!! *ha ha* I'M NaWT HeRe To GeT WiTH SuM WuN JuZT PeePiN THa FyNe FeLLaZ/PaPiZ oF THa SyTe OuT Ya KNo!! iF Ya KRaYZee NuFF... JuST KLiCK YeZ *MuaHZ*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd have to have to get her from the behind, than pull a angry dragon on her face and do a handstyle on her ass, then leave while she was pregnant..

Archived