sheila take a bow

Guest professor poopatronic

i've really been enjoying the smiths lately. i think my gayness level has reached an all time high which is really quite frightnening because a year ago i didn't think it could get any worse. anyways i can't think of a gayer band than the smiths. you can say the village people or some shit but they're just using the gay thing as part of their image, their music isn't even that gay. the smiths never actually admit to being a bunch of fags but just listen to their music for christsake. ace of base is also extremely gay but they're girls so it doesn't really count. but if you're a guy and you like them you're pretty damn homosexual (i, of course, absolutely adore the band). just look at you sitting there in your tight fitting banana republic getup and shitty art hair. you make me sick you worthless pile of crap.

PS look out for morrisey's pro model coming soon from whale cock skateboards.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its rock and roll dude

what the fuck are you talking about??? the smiths are good music.

now "punctured bicycle, on a hillside desolate,

will nature make a man of me yet?

when i this charming car,

this charming man...."

that song is pretty homoerotic but its also very good.

Re: its rock and roll dude

Originally posted by hava_nagila

what the fuck are you talking about??? the smiths are good music.

exactly. you can be good and homosexual at the same time.

Isn't Morrisey the only gay member of the Smiths? Seems pretty homophobic if you ask me, it's not like you're listening to 'It's Raining Men' or 'In the Navy'... Why is Queen any more, or less, respectable than the Smiths?

Archived