WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU!?!?!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11. Other---an old white guy over 50 who can't write worth a shit with a spray can, and hardly better with a .44 Magnum marker, but who enjoys boring the ever-loving shit out of the new jacks with stories about shit that happened thirty years ago. And hopping trains.

ill stick up for aces...

you are only an asshole to romer, about his mom...hahahaha

i am an art fag, hip hoper, white guy, who drives a volvo, and makes beats on fruity loops, then i get all dirsty sometimes and paint a couple e2e's in a weekend...i like pot, thats it, and beer, liks....that shit...

i love downtown and im having a shitty mother fucking day..

(they say Remi Shand looks like my twin)

i dont know who that it, but i'll take there word for it:rolleyes:

Guest --zeSto--

umm...

the categories dont apply quite the same when you're actually finished

college and out in the real world. I've taken from most of those categories.

and Everyone should have a few hoodies, regardles of the labels.

(yes.. even goths get cold sometimes)

Guest Canadiano

Hip-hoppin' arrogant intellectual

headbangin' muthfukka who beats on pussies with ma elbows

love the cars

arrogant intellectual

graffiti addict

alcoholic womanizer

import, domestic, 40 oz.

puffing on blunts maaad.

single brown male - anyone interested?

tease?

KIND OF PERSON I AM!!!!!

Hard and shit, an instigating kid who is always caught up in beef and giving beatdowns. An art nerds, a dork, a socially outcast drunken skater, i toke up all the time and wear baggy hoodies and ornate eyeliner- listening to goth-hop. Writing semi-techno and popping the horse-sized pills.

I thought I did a good job filling almost every catagory (except asian or white supremicist.....

good question. um i think i am pretty classy with the way i dress. i always pretty much dress up. but i am down to fight. i am too over spoken and if something bothers me, i will tell you. if you insult me, and it is something that i am sensitive about i will hate you forever. i like to keep to myself but if i am comfortable with you, i will talk too much.

overall, i think i am pretty nice.

1. i take care of my problems any way i have to

2. im not the coolest guy on the block

3. i dont like participating in sports

4. i like building trucks

5. i like to drink but not all the time

6. my friends call me a dirtball cause im always covered with grease from work

7. i am me

8. i am a nightowl

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im a depressed loser, part asian fob and part white boy....who hates jocks, hates ravers, hates ghetto wannabe thug mother fuckers, i hate sports, i hate my paarents, i hate life basically....the only thing i like is graffiti and this girl at my school who doesnt know me....im a loser to sum it all up

Guest Ted Wakowski

I own 5 versions of the same shirt, complain about complaining and enjoy molesting elderly people born with no sex organs. That shit is word.

im straightedge (non hardline, everyone else i chill with blazes),

im a hardcore kid (no tough guy bullshit.. fastcore ala Crossed Out, No Comment, Infest).. im vegetarian, .. I'm pretty social.. chill with a bunch of people but most of the time you'll find me lurking in some abandoned factory taking pictures. I sing for a few bands.. i dress pretty plain.. normal fitting pants, normal fitting tshirts.. hoodies, all that jazz. i do alot of art but im not some artsy motherfucker.

eh, thats about it.

• 2 weeks later...

i used to be a wigger but now i hate rap and most black ppl that think thier so tuff and shit and i like emo and stuff but i still dress like wigger but i wanna be emo but all my emo frieinds will say stupid shit to me forever about how i wanna be like them so i dont know what to do

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

i used to be a wigger but now i hate rap and most black ppl that think thier so tuff and shit and i like emo and stuff but i still dress like wigger but i wanna be emo but all my emo frieinds will say stupid shit to me forever about how i wanna be like them so i dont know what to do

Start this post with "dear diary," say something about stars and cursive and your broken soul, and how you got paint on your sauconys and primer in your mop of hair...and how it all makes you want to cry...you'll be a little closer...

Originally posted by KaBar

11. Other---an old white guy over 50 who can't write worth a shit with a spray can, and hardly better with a .44 Magnum marker, but who enjoys boring the ever-loving shit out of the new jacks with stories about shit that happened thirty years ago. And hopping trains.

this board wouldnt be the same without this guy.

Archived