kickin' off the ALPHA BATTLE 'C'

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by beardo

uhhh

I never look at these threads but I clicked today for whatever reason. Everything in here is pretty amature looking. However I really like Beardo's page. Very cool. And as much as photoshopping is cool Its important to actually learn how to draw first. Unless your nice enough to do your shit on a graphics program and not make it look like it was done on one then it doesnt look that cool. Try PAPER kids! Just my 2cents.

i drew my c, scanned it in with my shit ass scanner, and since it only scans in black and white, and normally scans alot darker than what it really is, i cleaned it up and colored it on my computer.

i cant really draw worth a shit on my computer.

it never turns out right.

Originally posted by DFEKTS

forums are just for shit talking heres my words for you guys then.

your graff kinda looks the same as all the other trains, get better on your fence itll get there just keep practicing.

im kinda not feeling it at all.

im leaving this forum bull shit licks balls,

and so does your guyses stupid feed back like if you guys were so kingish to look up to.

i wouldnt take your word if it was the last one. taking words from others is like them telling you how to do things.

now i take it El Mamerro is lame.

im gone peace.

pussy. grow up. or better yet dont...end your life here and now...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

what are guys talking about...c is one of my favorite letters...letters that suck are F, X, and Y, c stands for cool

i'd say x is the worst. f sucks because it's hard to make it not look like an e or p or something. c is just hard to elaborate on. looks good in bombs or simple bubble pieces but that's about it.

Originally posted by ?uestZion

http://freephoto-i.net/users/questZIon/alpha%20battle%20c.jpg'>

fizm shut up all letters r unique n there ways ur still a toy its obvious u have trouble with letters b/c u barely have developed any style. f x and c are all dope letter to work with just practice practice practice.....

well see the letter form is still always basic with a c. all i'm saying is that it's hard to elaborate on things like c's, x's, and H's. yeah there's always dope forms of any letter, but you can't tell me that some letters aren't more basic than others.

Guest illwill

well that is dope as fuck ulcer, everyone has put out some damn good letters, my c is, um........not good, so i'll sit out this one. on with tha d.

Guest mafIAkilla

ulcer and beardo's are tight as fuck. if you guys draw those freehand rather than with a computer,you have extremely fucking steady hands

Archived