Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

kickin' off the ALPHA BATTLE 'C'


Guest --zeSto--
 Share

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by m1sT@k3

this battle wasnt supposed to start until next monday.

sorry man... but the 'B' battle reached 4 pages, so it's time to move on.

 

And I recall a certain mod saying we should do 4 letters per week,

so I dont think there'll be any support in sticking to a slow schedule.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest beardo

ill drop you an email, hag

 

 

i think you should move on to the next letter whenever the previous one has run out of gas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by --zeSto--

 

And I recall a certain mod saying we should do 4 letters per week,

so I dont think there'll be any support in sticking to a slow schedule.

 

we should do 3 day battles

and start at Z and go backwards...

.02

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest beardo

a wise man once said:

 

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

 

we should do 3 day battles

and start at Z and go backwards...

.02

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest --zeSto--

and on the 7th day...

 

the proclamation was cast down...

 

Originally posted by beardo

i think you should move on to the next letter whenever the previous one has run out of gas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

every week...let people work on it, plus i dont want to get further behind...dont shut this one down just make it on thursdays now instead of monday, so B got cut short you can still post on it...

ill post my C after i get done with B (ancy fucks)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Not feeling the Dfekts stuff, as much as I like that style. The flashiness is there, but the composition isn't yet. Looks way too much like stuff that's already out there by the thousands, with not enough originality pitched in. It's getting there though, spend more time on em.

 

"C" coming up soon. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest beardo

holy cant take criticism. seriously man. dude gave you a real critique, no shit talking or anything. take it like a man, like a professional. mamerro was on the $ with his comments too. take it and get better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

forums are just for shit talking heres my words for you guys then.

 

your graff kinda looks the same as all the other trains, get better on your fence itll get there just keep practicing.

 

im kinda not feeling it at all.

 

 

im leaving this forum bull shit licks balls,

and so does your guyses stupid feed back like if you guys were so kingish to look up to.

i wouldnt take your word if it was the last one. taking words from others is like them telling you how to do things.

 

now i take it El Mamerro is lame.

 

im gone peace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahaha, holy shit... the funny part is he actually wrote a post, name dropping a couple of the big "tech" web graphics designers, deleted it, and then rewrote the post. In case he's still reading this thread... *I just realized Beardo noticed this too.

 

Dude, Take it easy, I told you your stuff is getting there and I like the style, I often mess around with it. It just seems to me that you're still at an experimental level, messing around with the visual elements of the style (3-D sharp edges, 45 degree corners, tiny text, tiny crosses, random numbers, atmospherics, etc.), but not yet wielding them as effectively as you could, and therefore I'm not feeling them. I could give you specifics if you were interested, but apparently you think I have no knowledge or basis to critique your work. Fine, that's a great attitude to have, good luck on your future endeavours. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Smok

Anyone else not seeing any of the pics on the first page. Beard's is showing up, but the rest are all X's.

 

Wait, are we at the letter x already? Was I abducted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by DFEKTS

forums are just for shit talking heres my words for you guys then.

 

your graff kinda looks the same as all the other trains, get better on your fence itll get there just keep practicing.

 

im kinda not feeling it at all.

 

 

im leaving this forum bull shit licks balls,

and so does your guyses stupid feed back like if you guys were so kingish to look up to.

i wouldnt take your word if it was the last one. taking words from others is like them telling you how to do things.

 

now i take it El Mamerro is lame.

 

im gone peace.

 

 

awww..ur a pussy...and thats sad....=(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by --zeSto--

allright then... can we get back to the letters ??

werd up yo... that has to be the bitchest thing i have ever seen... running from the board cause someone dont like ur crap... i remember when SUDS started, how much crap did people talk? some even thought he was another writer jokin around... i was givin u props on ur crap detox, or whatever ur name is... but u just prooved how whack u r... and dont erase that other post and come back like nothing happened... thats even gayer! is that a werd? gayer? does it derive from more gay? maybe underground can help me on this one... he seems to have that subjected tapped.... :crazy: (uh oh! now im gonna hurt his insides again... crap...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...