window down wholecars from seenworld.com

Guest freddy kreuger

Guest freddy kreuger
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know this is gonna stir some shit up, but does anyone have any flicks of the other Seen?

for a long time in NY (after the death of subway graf) if you mentioned Seen, you'd be asked "white Seen or black Seen?". i've caught flicks by the black Seen before(flashbacks mag?), i just wonder if this is stuff that ppl outside of NYC know about.

Guest Pilau Hands

sadly i've never seen stuff by the other seen. post em if you got em.

Duster was straight bangin out the hits. This one Duster Lizzie wholecar makes me pee pee myself to this day.

flip

flam

floom

Originally posted by joewelcome:

i know this is gonna stir some shit up, but does anyone have any flicks of the other Seen?

for a long time in NY (after the death of subway graf) if you mentioned Seen, you'd be asked "white Seen or black Seen?". i've caught flicks by the black Seen before(flashbacks mag?), i just wonder if this is stuff that ppl outside of NYC know about.

i have a flick from black seen (tc5) its a boring wall piece. as cool as black seen seems, i think he is forever shadowed by seen ua.

ill try to scan and post the other seen (tc5)

Archived