Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest freddy kreuger

window down wholecars from seenworld.com

Guest freddy kreuger

dust had to be one of my faveourite writers ever. is it just me or was he way ahead of his time?

i know this is gonna stir some shit up, but does anyone have any flicks of the other Seen?

for a long time in NY (after the death of subway graf) if you mentioned Seen, you'd be asked "white Seen or black Seen?". i've caught flicks by the black Seen before(flashbacks mag?), i just wonder if this is stuff that ppl outside of NYC know about.

Guest Pilau Hands

sadly i've never seen stuff by the other seen. post em if you got em.

Duster was straight bangin out the hits. This one Duster Lizzie wholecar makes me pee pee myself to this day.

flip

flam

floom

Guest WebsterUno

"that raz will burn most suckers out these days."

I was going to say that about DUSTERs pieces.

duster and dondi....so ahead of they`re time...could burn 99% of us wit stocks and 99cent paint......they are all very nice tho

i love the fill in the third seen. god... most writers today aren't coming anywhere this kind of skill, even with all the new letter forms [abstract, extremely fucked up wildstyles...]

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

great post freddy!

One of my favorite sites..

The first and the third..Seen's N..woahhh mmmmm!

If only we could still stand on a platform, look up at an elevated track and see one of those suckers going by in full living color...ah.

Originally posted by joewelcome:

i know this is gonna stir some shit up, but does anyone have any flicks of the other Seen?

for a long time in NY (after the death of subway graf) if you mentioned Seen, you'd be asked "white Seen or black Seen?". i've caught flicks by the black Seen before(flashbacks mag?), i just wonder if this is stuff that ppl outside of NYC know about.

i have a flick from black seen (tc5) its a boring wall piece. as cool as black seen seems, i think he is forever shadowed by seen ua.

ill try to scan and post the other seen (tc5)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this