Take care guys....

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

whats contradictory about that? i know what i do is wrong, and if im caught i will accept the punishment. and i will deserve the punishment.

nothing contradictory there, once again, nice try anyhow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mapo wc

if you dont like my posts use the fucking ignore option. youre pretty fucking stupid for someone with a name like genius.

yeah im dumb i even spelt my name wrong but the case is even if i put you on ignore i still have to read your shit when people have to re correct your dumb shit through "QUOTES"

well considering ill either be going to law school or hopefully CEO of my own clothing company I should be doing well. (well the clothing company thing could end up leaving me penniless if it doesnt work out, but i gotta take the risk).

i made a post about my aspirations to have a clothing company. i made it clear it wouldnt be graffiti related.

i have never claimed myself to be a 'writer' or a member of the 'graffiti culture'. I am myself. Sometimes when Im angry I take out my anger by destroying shit. If thats not a writer, then Im not a writer. If that is a writer, then Im a writer. I dont fucking care if I dont fit a certain label.

my roomate is going to law school. i took dual enrollment law classes in hs and had the highest grades in the class. the teacher was a prosecuting attorney and encouraged me to consider law as a career since i had a 'passion for arguing' and 'mind for law'.

whats so stupid about my comment? i realize what i do is wrong. and if the time comes where i have to be punished for what i did i will take the punishment. thats maturity. thats reality. youre the one living in a dream world where you think youre some type of martyr who risks his familys financial welfare in an effort to somehow pay back a society which did wrong a long time ago in an era none of us were even alive.

why dont you go tag some mountains or some shit since the cavemen that were there used to drag women by their hair?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

wow, mapo, you're really an ass...

oh, and, does being called "cracker", "redskin", "queer", or "nigger-lover" make me as cool as you? or does it have to be specifically monkey, ape, or nigger?

it specifically has to be monkey, ape, or nigger. cocksucker.

im not going to get into it, and some of you wont agree, but racial comments made against whites just dont hold the same weight as those made against minorities. thats just how it is.

Originally posted by Smart

Mapo, seriously, you need to just chill, or take it somewhere else.

why the fuck should I chill? that fucking bitch Etch, called me a 'dumb southern nigger' and I should fucking chill?!? Thats fucking bullshit.

and then the bitch deletes all his fucking posts, probably under the guise that Im not worth arguing with, but in reality I fucking exposed him for the ignorant, uneducated, racist cocksucker that he is.

Guest amorphic
why the fuck should I chill? that fucking bitch Etch, called me a 'dumb southern nigger' and I should fucking chill?!? Thats fucking bullshit.

and then the bitch deletes all his fucking posts, probably under the guise that Im not worth arguing with, but in reality I fucking exposed him for the ignorant, uneducated, racist cocksucker that he is.

why the fuck are you on this board, anyway? you seem like a serious asshole buddy.....Good Day!

you should chill because I asked you to. You seem to be making enemies by the second around here. You also keep barging into threads that have nothing to do with you, hijacking the topic, and starting arguments. This disrupts the normal flow of the board and I'm unwilling to tolerate that.

You have 2 threads in which to bitch, the one you started in the FAQs forum and the one WW started in here. I find you calling kids racists in the Ebonics thread and this thread as well. In fact, you seem to be stalking WW in order to start fights with him. That is unacceptable.

I don't understand why you can't just shrug it off. This is the internet, what are you trying so hard to prove to a bunch of peolpe you will never meet? If this behavior persists I will be forced to exclude you from our community. The choice is yours, but this is your second warning. There will not be a third.

fuck it. i dont care if i get banned. this board is about 80% fuck-ups with no life anyway. so go ahead, ban me.

but its bullshit because i take as much shit as i dish out if not more.

i think its total shit how someone can call me a nigger, ape, and monkey and nothing is done, but when i get defensive about it I am banned. thats bullshit.

i dont try to prove anything on here. racist remarks is something i take seriously and if you make them toward me, youre my enemy for life.

here let me help you.

willy.wonka is a fucking racist.

glass*etch is a fucking racist.

ive done cocaine a few times.

the army fucking sucks.

just want to say ive enjoyed alot of the comments ive posted on here.

theres still some cool cats here - zack morris, secret, makros, and especially seeking. maybe ill see some of you at the miracle on 34th street even in GVille.

oh well, banned or otherwise, this is my last post on 12oz, one love.

Dude, I can't figure you out. It's like, I'm the cop who told you to just walk away and now you're telling me to arrest you because "you don't care". Usually that will earn you a trip to jail.

You're welcome to your opinions, and you're welcome to express them in the proper context. I don't want to ban you, as I don't want to ban anyone, but I would suggest that you take some time off or ease up on the coke or something.

It isn't a hard process for you to be banned, but, really, is that what it's gonna take?

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Smart

but I would suggest that you take some time off or ease up on the coke or something.

damn that had me rolling, Mapo is a toy.

Archived