Take care guys....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MR BOJANGLES

if you are still at the same place i was gonna visit. i wouldnt worry if this is your first or second offense. you might get a week or 2 at the most...but hey! what do i know?

Guest NoamChomsky

That sucks man,what can I say?Hey Shame,dont come back wearin a dress,man.NIP WILL bust you out dat muthafucka!Please believe dat.Ninja cloaking device like whoa!

PBNOAM

we never talked personally but i always liked you, even kinda in the way that made butterflys develope in my stomache...im gonna miss that feeling.

i'll tip a little water out of my bottle of NAYA for you next time i get enough to buy one.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

if you are still at the same place i was gonna visit. i wouldnt worry if this is your first or second offense. you might get a week or 2 at the most...but hey! what do i know?

shit was low key when i lived there.

weird

once again i gotta be the bad guy. but at the same time the sensible one.

i hope you get what you deserve. if you didnt do anything, i hope youre found innocent, if you did something, i hope youre found guilty and are punished. anyone that doesnt agree with that is just biased and ignorant.

Guest --zeSto--

^ yes, but it is possible to judge a man by the content of his character,

rather than just the quality of his actions.

for example...

A decent man comitts a crime of passion and desperation.

He was at the lowest point in his life, and kills a man he finds in bed with his wife.

A serial criminal who hates kittens and puppies,

plans to kill his wife and collect the insurance.

as the say in scriptwriting... backstory is the story.

Hey guys,

Thought i would drop by real fast....computer was taken by some not so nice peopel...so now im on a friends. Yes im drunk as usual, its the only way one can get through something like this.....it seems as though i will probably be spending a 4-9 month timespan in one of our great countries prison systems..i cant go into detail becuse of everything going on, but i just wanted to thank you all for the support and all the love, i miss doing retarded stuff on here with all of you....take care of yourselves, i will try to drop by as much as possible.....

Ps. I have myself a good lawyer, and i havent said shit...im just gonna have to wait this one out...

take care gents..

shameless the drunk.

although it sounds more hardcore and would probably gain you more sympathy..if its less than a year you only go to jail, not prison.

doesnt matter though. what does matter is that you broke the law and will now be paying for it, and thats always good in my book.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by mapo wc

although it sounds more hardcore and would probably gain you more sympathy..if its less than a year you only go to jail, not prison.

doesnt matter though. what does matter is that you broke the law and will now be paying for it, and thats always good in my book.

jesus dude, cool out.

anyway,

stay up player, ill talk to your drunk ass on aim...

btw mother fucker, I MADE IT THROUGH BASIC TRAINING, unlike your fucking pussy ass didnt. I read about all your little little complaints about your fucking pussy hurting thread...im in the reserves, ive done that shit....watch who the fuck your talking to...

Im sorry that the army didnt tell you to buy a box of vagisil and shut the fuck up, becuase i sure as hell am...

Fuck you mapo, real writers know wassup, fake ass bitches dont..im calling you out you piece of shit..im pissed now.

Guest platapie

ooooh shit hsame is mad. mapos gonna die. shouldnt have told peopel you couldnt handle basic. you pussy ass fuckhead.

i am a hater

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

btw mother fucker, I MADE IT THROUGH BASIC TRAINING, unlike your fucking pussy ass didnt. I read about all your little little complaints about your fucking pussy hurting thread...im in the reserves, ive done that shit....watch who the fuck your talking to...

Im sorry that the army didnt tell you to buy a box of vagisil and shut the fuck up, becuase i sure as hell am...

Fuck you mapo, real writers know wassup, fake ass bitches dont..im calling you out you piece of shit..im pissed now.

wow you made it through basic training. thats really impressive. I could have done the same exact thing. since you were in basic Im sure you know about the different phases. I made it to blue phase. the last and easiest phase of basic. all the hard shit is in red and white phase, if you can make it through that, blue phase is smooth sailing. its not like basic is hard anyway, it can be tough at times, physically and mentally, but its not anywhere near impossible. your ass probably went to fort jackson anyway, AKA 'relaxin jackson' the easiest spot for basic that the army has to offer. I went to fort knox AKA 'fort hard knocks' which is the hardest spot for basic training. and its a helluva lot harder to get out of it than it is to pass. i met some of the biggest fuck-ups in my life in there, and they passed no problem. its literally like graduating hs, it can be tough but anyone can do it. im not a pussy for getting out of the army. youre the pussy for being the type of person who takes orders without standing up for yourself. thats whats pussy is in my opinion.

they would tell me to go to formation, and i would go sit under a tree. and every motherfucking drill seargant in the company would get in my face and yell at me. i just continued to sit there defiantly. this happened probably a dozen times. that isnt pussy.

wow youre in the reserves, a weekend warrior, im so fucking impressed.

while your ass is out in the field one weekend a month, being paid next to nothing and treated like shit, Im probably chilling at the pool or shooting hoops or some shit. Id rather be me than you.

you're calling me out? hahaha. calling me out on what? you want to battle me on some internet shit? like i said, im not into internet beef. but i will gladly meet up with you in real life. im not joking around when i say it. ive said this since day one. I live in gainesville, FL. starting monday i will be attending santa fe community college. I will give you directions to my house or we can meet somewhere. doesnt matter to me.

Originally posted by cmeup

to bad you didnt get shot in tha face when you were in tha army....

your about as useful as a used condom...

thats some fucked up shit your telling shameless... its not like he killed someone you dumb fuck....

just doing some neighborly artwork around town.... (im assuming...)

unless you R.Kelly in disguise... ;)

:lol: fuck a mapo..

tease:mad:

its too bad you didnt learn to spell when you were in school.

i really dont give a fuck what you say anyway. your 'insults' are on a 3rd grade level, literally. plus theres no way you have any resemblance of a life the way you post on here. i post on here waaay too much, and i have a fraction of the posts you have. its so obvious this board runs your life. i moved out the house and went to college and didnt care enough to post about it, your ass gets a free 20oz coke and feels like it wouldnt be complete without letting people on here know about it.

fucking pathetic.

wow youre in the reserves, a weekend warrior, im so fucking impressed.

while your ass is out in the field one weekend a month, being paid next to nothing and treated like shit, Im probably chilling at the pool or shooting hoops or some shit. Id rather be me than you.

yeah... except, unlike YOU, we have respect for Shameless...

you're just a little tree huggin, hippy...

Go save a fucking whale...

We don't want you here...

You tell me.... that you're better...

You just hate yourself...

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

what the fuck is up your ass mapo? are your still all buthurt over willly? jesus guy, catching a case over art and having to do time fucks your life up. theres writers out there, that a, actually put in work and dont come to websites whining about how much their pussy hurts cause they have to join the army to support themselfes, b, have bills and responsibillities and handle that shit, like shameless did joining the army, c, have been through the system for artcrimes like myself..nothing like spending a few months with violent felons and drug addicts in a hopelessly corrupt system while your life gets fucked over because you put some paint on a wall. come pop that shit when you dont live with your moms you pussed out toy. i live with my wife, if i got locked up then my wife has to make up for my half of the income, but of course you still suck your moms titty so i dont expect you to understand but will try to explain anyway, our bills total 2000$ a month, with out me shes liable for all of it and our families dont have any money, so if i get locked up not only does it put a serious dent in my life but would pretty much wreck my loved ones as well...i cant belive you popped some ignorant shit like that, and im thinking its cause your bitch ass is still but hurt about willy calling you a monkey....i know willy personally, that guy is the most easy going all love non racist person i met in some time....get over it dick breath...sniff sniff...whats that i smell, vandal sqaud cum on your breath....yuh bitch....

shameless.....fight that shit now dog, start writing letters to whoevers property you got hemmed on and plead to let them resolve it by paying them back and having them drop the charges, be sure to point out how much tax dollars they will be saving by not locking you up and letting you continue to be a tax paying working citizen with out the mark of a felon on the record..and if that fails, where you army dress uniform to court and apologize like 10 million times.......good luck!

what the fuck is but hurt? i cant believe someone just called me 'dick breath'. jesus christ is that fucking sad. how about calling me 'penis wrinkle' ? your whole 'argument (?)' about having to pay for shit while i live with my mother is useless since i dont live with my mom anymore.

nice try, though. besides it is a stupid argument anyway. you make your bed, you lie in it. if youre so concerned about your family and shit you should be a man and take responsibility, dont risk getting arrested if its gonna hurt the ones you love. thats immaturity any way you look at it.

and for someone who claims to be a seasoned vet of the correctional system, you should realize shameless said he would be serving 4-9 months, which is less than a year. less than a year = misdemeanor. therefore he wouldnt have a felony on his record, so ya might wanna leave that part out of your letter. just a thought.

and dont tell me to just let go of racial slurs. unless you are black you have no idea what it is like to be called a monkey, ape, or nigger because of your race. no idea at all. and had my ancestors just 'let go' of racial injustice id probably be a slave today. youve never been in the situation so dont tell me how i should react to it.

Originally posted by cmeup

whatever hoe... your bitch ass just a pussy who dropped outta basics, and moved to fucking florida, to do crack... like a fucking idiot.

you stupid fuck. why you even come here? you dont paint... and what you do sucks more dick than your mother... so what tha fuck?

keep sniffin' that crack, make us proud... hope you fucking o.d. you cake...

tease:mad:

i didnt 'move' to florida. i was fucking born here and lived here my entire life. and ive never done crack in my life. you do realize theres a difference between crack cocaine and powder cocaine right?

what do you mean 'what do sucks more dick than [my] mother' ?

what is it that i do? go to college? what you do sucks. youre the one that posts on here like it was necessary for survival. get some fresh air, damn.

sorry to disappoint you but im confident i wont od. regardless of what your DARE officer told you, very small percent of those that try cocaine actually OD from it. besides, alot of people on here have tried cocaine and you dont seem to care, but when I do it, im instantly a crack addict.

go figure.

you call yourself a writer?

I write because I belive in contradicting the theory of private property. I belive in this because this land was stolen and brought up on slave labor.

I find you to be a ignorant self absorbed person with a superiority complex that attempts to victimize message board members. Your theorys completely contradict the culture you claim to be a part of. You are quite up front about how your a man since you left your mothers home, however Im inclined to belive that you have been self reliant for less than six months and are probably recieving help from your mother since you are able to attend school instead of work full time.

in other words, your a whiney little bitch...and just to piss you off, your coming across like a dumb southern nigger.....call me racist all you want, im not.

are you not the dumbfuck that blew your money making bets online?

grow up.

i write because i hate the fucking world. i dont do it for art, i dont do it for fame, i do it for destruction. i love the fact that im fucking up somones day by vandalizing their shit. or to anyone who sees it, i hope they consider it an eyesore and it fucks up their day as well. i dont get all political on graf.

i come across as a dumb southern nigger, huh? im not gonna get vexed over that statement since 1) it wont help anything 2) thats what you want me to do. instead Ill give you the same invitation to meet me in person that Ive made to everyone else. if you think im a dumb nigger, come down here and tell me. i have alot of friends who are dumb southern niggers as well. im sure theyd like to meet you. but you wont meet me and neither will anyone else. you know why? because people that talk shit on here are usually little punkass bastards that hide behind computer screens. you love the anonymity the internet provides and thats essentially your shield from the world. so when someone like me wants to extend the conversation and remove the 'shield' youre inclined to refuse because without the shield of a computer screen you're unarmed. youll probably talk about how you cant afford the plane ticket since mommy doesnt support you like mine does, etc. but whatever the reason, i guarantee you wont meet me.

oh and by the way fuckhead, a judge can sentence you to whatever he sees fit under the paramaters of the law. Time served does not dictate felony or misdemeanor, the law violated does.

bullshit. i took 3 college law classes already. i happen to know that a felony is a crime has a sentence of 1 year or more in prison. a misdemeanor is a crime punishable by one year or less in jail.

thats how it works in florida anyhow.

as far as your middle east bullshit. i didnt say racism doesnt exist in other cultures. i just said that if you're not black, you dont know its like to be a black person and called an ape, monkey, or nigger. therefore you shouldnt try to tell me how to react.

i love the fact you claim im a 'dumb southern nigger'. im not exactly sure what makes you think im dumb. i use proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. and can pretty much present myself in an intelligent manner. i guess if i dont agree with you, im dumb. thats ignorance, and thats what being a nigger is truly about.

Can you comprehend what a complete idoitic hypocrytical moron you just made your self sound like with that statment.

Belive that I would not waste either my time or money having anything to do with you.

I hope you catch a case and the da takes your computer, verifys your screen name and uses the statement below in court.

Please explain to me why shameless should do his time for painting art when you mearly cling to a cultures nuts so provide people with eyesores?

i cling to a cultures nuts? nothing i said was contradictory. i never claimed to be a writer or a 'graffiti artist'. Im just myself. And I personally like to go around and destroy shit. Youre the one wrapped up in the 'culture' with all your stupid labels.

oh and learn to spell or use some grammar. when youre calling me a moron, it kinda loses its fire when you mispell 'hypocritical', 'yourself', 'statement', 'verifies', and 'merely'.

but what do I know, Im a dumb southern nigger, right?

fucking bitch.

Archived