• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest --zeSto--

I need help in the Bedroom

Guest --zeSto--

so I'm moving to a new place,

and I have to 'jack-up' my bed for storage.

I want at least a foot under the boxspring.

What should I do?

I'm not into the cinder block solution,

but I'd rather not buy a new bed frame.

Cinder blocks....less than a dollar each at Home Depo. Your cheapest solution. Deal with it.

cut a hole in the floor. fashion some leg extensions out if chopsticks. pay midgets to hold the bed up for you. these and many more alternatives courtesy of Mr. ABC solutions inc.

Under bed storage – Measure the height from the floor to the bottom of your bedframe, and look for any obstructions on the bedframe that you'll need to work around. See if any of the plastic storage boxes in your local discount store will fit into this space. If not, try raising your bed with home center plumbing parts (a threaded base piece to sit on the floor and short threaded pipes that will hold the caster pin on the bed frame), or with a ready-made product such as BedRizer.

From some home decorating web site.

Guest --zeSto--

thanks guys... BedRiser it is!

:rolleyes:

*ahem*

Bed Elevators®

14.99 for a set of four

Give your bed a lift with these practical bed elevators. Available in sets of four, they'll raise your bed by 5 1/2". Simply attach to bottom of bed posts and you'll instantly have more storage under your bed. The opening on the top of each bed elevator is 3" W.

15 bucks to lift your bed 5 inches?!! HA! Home Depot...cinder blocks...no more than 75 cents each for 6 x 11.

But hey, it's your money.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this