another boring video post

Comp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Santa Claus

phew, good thing you didnt DL it.

it was a video of a guy shooting him self in the face about half a dozen times with a handgun.

Im assuming that your being sarcastic because one can get off multiple rounds into the face with a hand gun...trust me ive seen it done...made me very queasy...and uneasy...and i was like...why the fuck em i watching this...then i said who the fuck rented this...

Guest willy.wonka

I FEEL THE SAME AS THAT VIDEO....

its been on my mind all day haunting me...kill yourself..kill yourself..

i havent been this depressed in a long time.

i flet like either hanging myself or throwing myself off this bridge into traffic...near my house.

i know its an easy way out, but i think of all the things i'll miss out on..."the next time i go painting,the next time i see this girl i like,getting married,having kids,growing old.."

oh well.....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That was pretty cool. The music was fucking awesome, sounds a lot like Panacea, my fave producer. Ok thanks. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest railroadjerk

fucking awesome, comp.

check out this guys other videos too...very very cool. i have them all downloaded on my computer now.

the experiment one and musictech are unbelieveable dude, the modest mouse song makes me think about my life and sentimental crap all the time, the video puts pictures to it...

coolness.

Archived