This fucking asshole

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

nah dude i was serious about the loveline thing. lots of people have called up and got good advice regarding what to do. mostly they tell you to get the hell out of the place first and foremost.

i wasnt trying to sound like a dick, sorry.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

hes also the asshole that had me growing up in mental hospitals...which was cool,kinda like summer camp..yeah...one time he chocked me outa nowhere and i started to caugh up blood..i took a knife to him and was put away for a while...my mom said he did no such thing...BETRAYAL...that hurt very badly..i blamed him.he never wanted to fight me no matter how much i begged him to..he said he was scared of me...

whoa!:eek:

I know who i would roll with if you were in my town...;)

Guest --zeSto--

think about this...

YOU ARE THE MAN OF THE FAMILY !

(at least to your Mother and Sibs)

It's up to you to resolve the situation,

or move out and help your Family come too.

But it's probably not that bad,

so just move yourself out.

I guess I'm lucky. See I have a stepfather who married my biological mom, but he's the bitch in the relationship and my mom is constantly laying it down y'know - The bottom line. eheheheh. One time he thought he had some balls calling me a little bastard for not getting to the door fast enough, so I just quoted him by saying: "Little bastard? Eat a dick!" Before you could say the word pussywhipped his balls were back in my mom's purse. eheheheheh. asshole stepfathers. fuck 'em.

My mom reminds me sometimes about how she'll never forget....about two years ago when "Ed" was still a drunk, I pissed him off, and he sat me down at the table, in front of my mom, and proceeded to tell me that "You are a worthless prick." The nerve and audacity....I've killed for less. The good part for me is that he leaves before I wake up, and I leave before he get's home, and most of the time he's asleep when I get home from work.

I don't have my life together enough to move out whether it be by choice or by the hands of a step dad.

Archived