Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Dazzle

Putting music onto the computer.....

Ok, so I'm sure someone on here knows how to put music from a CD onto the computer. Can I use my CD burner or do I have to get some sort of program?? Help a brother out.......

you got to get a progam to rip the tracks off the cd...

windows media player might be able to do it.

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the program would you? And how could you use media player to do it??

Usually the burner comes with some free software that includes a program to rip the musuc off your CD's. One is MusicMatch Jukebox. I'm not sure if the trial verison has the rip feature. I'm pretty sure it doesen't have the burn feature.

no no , use music match jukebox , it does way more shit and its easy to use , plus its free .

Originally posted by ASER1NE

no no , use music match jukebox , it does way more shit and its easy to use , plus its free .

Word...except none other...I advise www.musicmatch.com also...it also allows you to burn cds...i use it to burn because my burner has errors sometimes and ruins the cd...musicmatch never does that to me...

plus it's fast. i think i've got the key generator for it so you can burn.......

DO NOT USE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER!!! if you do they will only be allowed to be accessed by YOUR computer and if anyone else tries to use them then a windows page will pop up saying that you are using illegal music and will log it... if you get that pop up more than 3 times you get a pretty nasty phone call... and possibly a visit.

seriously.. fuck microsoft.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

It says it costs $14.99........:confused:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this