Pizza

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i loooooooove picasso's art. i looooooove pina colada drinks. i loooooove pimiento in my olives. i loooooove piss. i looooove pinche putas. i loooooove pistas de reggaeton. i looooove pink pussy. i loooove piksies. BUT, I loooooove PIZZAs!!!

Pizza hut is good to eat in fo sho. Dominoes can suck my dick. Little Ceaser aint shit either. Pizzas from the supermarket are 300 times cheaper, maybe not as good as eating inside a pizza hut, but im no millionaire. i cant eat at mom and pops pizza places because im an orphan. shout out to my nigga krs one from new york city,to my nigga nas, kris from the block, jenny from the block, and a chocolate kiss to my girl elisa with the fat clit!

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Sep 28 2005, 05:01 AM

Ham & Pineapple is good, but it gets even better with fresh jalapenos on it. For real.

you dont mixed sweet and savoury. basic food.

Yes you do. If you're cooking chinese food, you do it quite a bit, and it tastes damn good.

alright then... but apart from chicken, chinese is fucked.

Guest Melburnian

I work in a pizza place as a delivery driver and part time pizza maker.

You tend to get sick of it pretty quickly if you can have it for free any day you want.

Guest uncle-boy

hells yeah for pizza.

after meetings with community service workers and probations officers all morning having garlic laden pizza for lunch was a splendid treat

Hell yea, i just found a place that sells a slice for $1

Pizza is great, it's the only food i haven't got tired of ever.

This summer was the worst though, I ate pizza every single day during my lunch break.

Nowadays i alternate my lunch foods between pizza and grilled hot dogs. My diet slays.

Stay away from pizza made in Georgia.

Archived