Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greedy mars

Pizza

Guest greedy mars

best thing so far today.. i had a slice at this brick oven type shit .. and it was hella good. im going there everyday now for the rest of my life.. ill steal pizza if i have too. oh well. anyone else love pizza?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

dominoes pizza bread is good

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

dominoes pizza bread is good

cheesy bread wut wut!!

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by uncle-boy

cheesy bread wut wut!!

'

HELL YEAH.. GREATEST THING EVER!

Guest blood as ink

potato pesto pizza (don't knock it till ya try it) from escape from new york on the haight = heaven.

i just had pizza tonite , it was yummy .

pizza hut is the best order-in pizza anywhere , panago and all that other crap dont compare

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

i fucking hate cheesy bread

the best pizza is ham and pineapple

that's toooooo bad for you cause they are free when you buy a pizza from dominos. muahahahahahahah!

Guest uncle-boy

i just started eating a slice right now.

:)

you know your ghetto when you go to kmart to get Little Ceasers Medium pizza's for $3.99 ....but damn are they good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There;s a little ceasars around the block but I hate that one. It tastes like frozen crap.

I always goto the Real Little Ceaser one by my house . Every Monday is Little Ceaser day. 4.99 For a Large 1 Topping Pizza. No Limits!

5.40 with tax.

Originally posted by Pistol

There;s a little ceasars around the block but I hate that one. It tastes like frozen crap.

I always goto the Real Little Ceaser one by my house . Every Monday is Little Ceaser day. 4.99 For a Large 1 Topping Pizza. No Limits!

5.40 with tax.

werd...the only one in my city is located in Kmart...but its fun...you can get paint and pizza at the same time...

Guest Eski

dont sleep on the little local pizza houses , they are the best goddam pizza places ya get , theyres like 3 like 10 minutes from my house....rock on for pizza

theres this little joint i was eatin at everyday called Pizza E or Pizza Emergency, its the best damn pizza i ever had:D

lorenzo and sons when im in philly and the "o" or minneos when at home in the iron....strictly cheese.

i ate at pizza orgasmica lastnight. that place had some good fuckin pizza. boooooooyah. ill be there on friday too. all you can eat for $6.50! hell yeah motherfucker. keep it gangsta. why the fuck am i thinkin about pizza at 7am i want some o.j.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this