UK vs USA

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie

red white and blue you douche bags. america and channel zero rep til i die or go to sleep. you decide......

in canada

.........dont even fucking get me started on that shithole again.

fuck the UK also. seriously. the ONLY thing you people have going for you is that............well nothing. you have NOTHING going for you. you suck. fuck the UK.

however, i guess its less cold that the likes of COCKSUCKING CANADA which is just a frozen wasteland for gay mounties and tom green. so at least the UK can get warm i guess. also, i think british people talk funny. i laugh at how they talk. ha....ha.

oh fucking CHRIST. i just recalled where about......90% of my UK related hatred stems from: "whos line is it anyway"............FUCK THAT SHOW. its NOT funny. nor will it ever be. i swear, the UK might like not having a sense of humor, but dont force your shitty garbage programming on us. seriously.

burn the chunnel campaign: 2k2.

tyler, your just an idiot.

period.

you the person we interview when we want to laugh at you at your own expense.

the type of guy who believes that prime minister poutine runs the country, and goes on saskatchewan whale hunting missions.

oh yeah britian isnt that cool either. its rainy, the people are generally snobby, its attached to scotland, which adds the arrogance level up about 10 million points. im gonna have to go with canada on this one folks.

me and ese/ living the high life.

all you CANADA haters are just jealous , canada is by far the best and you know it . thats why vancouver has been consistantly at the top of the best cities in the world for years , and calgary just won the cleanest city on earth .......recognizzize

Guest uncle-boy

i like the USA, but i have to admit canada is a pretty dope country. i definitly want to go there sometime to site see and paint.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

"whos line is it anyway"............FUCK THAT SHOW. its NOT funny. nor will it ever be. i swear, the UK might like not having a sense of humor, but dont force your shitty garbage programming on us. seriously.

THEIR shitty programming!?!?! That show was fucking excellent untill the dumbed down glitzed up US version surfaced. Maybe you don't find it funny cause the Americans dont get it......

THEIR shitty programming?!?! FORCING THEIR SHITTY PROGRAMMING ON *YOU*?

Have you any concept of the programming atrocities commited by the US? Such intellectual heights as wrestling....J.A.G., Friends, Sex and the City, Survivor, Jenny Jones, Stargate SG1, Buffy, The Pretender, Scrubs (this is the worst TV show I have ever seen) ALL THESE ARE SHOWING THIS EVENING ON UK TV.

A few good shows (Simpsons etc) do not make up for the rest.

sorry man, but giving out about one of the two UK programmes you see in the US was just asking for that response:p

Also - The UK is not currently under the control of a hick retard, just a mild moron. I'd side with Tony....

The moment that made you proud to be British

(as chosen by Paul Merton)

http://www.yourmum.co.uk/pictures/used/used_old_heads/oh_mullt.jpg'>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1520000/images/_1521833_brawl300.jpg'>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1535000/images/_1535793_breakup150.jpg'>

It made me proud to be British, and I'm not even from england. Damn it was cool

Guest uncle-boy

why do you keep posting pics of the KKK???

you know they don't really represent even a minute population of the entire US.

;)

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Don't be silly, everyone in america supports the KKK, just like everyone in the UK has bad teeth :D :rolleyes:

well seeing that all KKK members are too stupid and lazy to brush their teeth. they'd probably get along with the kaka mouth limey bastards. we have found common ground!!!! yay!:D

Guest beard

I shower down greasy assteroids upon your unsuspecting minds.

My meteoric muddmanna melds with your minute medulla oblongatas.

I propel a cacaphony of crusty crumpcomets onto you craving craniums.

My asstral assapples arrive as anticipated, as always.

Sincerely,

THE POOPER

COMMON GROUND: its obvious both countries have people who are sensitive and defensive as fuck when u cap on their country. i believe that comes from ignorance. the Uk and the US both have so many fuck ups and idiotic theories its not even funny. why would you defend either of them? im from the US and i hate it more than most people from the UK. i also hate the UK, but to a much lesser extent. the US was pretty much made up of the trash of Europe so what do u expect. the funniest thing about all this arguing is that the UK and the US are so closely linked that u may as well throw them both in the same category.

Guest HELLSATAN

im canadian and there is no way anyone can say that monty python is not some funny ass shit

Archived