Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

WWE??

Is any one else a pro wrestling fan like my self? if you are what are your thought's and opinion's on the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) changing their name to WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment. I personally think it is a stupid move.

They are giving all kinds of reasons for the change but it all boils down to The World Wildlife Fund out of England won a court battle with them over the name. It seems that while McMahon registered the name here in the States he did not do so internationally. So they cannot use WWF in England for sure. Not like anyone is really going to stop calling them WWF anyhow.

Guest railroadjerk

WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE HERE!

who cares?

who cares about bikes, anal sex, drinking yourself senseless, video games, etc? If you don't care, don't read or post.

Originally posted by Ken E. Bus

who cares about bikes, anal sex, drinking yourself senseless, video games, etc? If you don't care, don't read or post.

(smiley face raising his hand)

ohh, ohhhh, ohhhh, over here, Me, I do, I do, well minus the bikes, geez thats so gay!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this