More East Bay Area Graffiti

BizOne

Originally posted by BizOne

Hey hey hey. Just because the Oakland yards are getting 75% of the wall space filled up by tourist's, that doesn't give you the right to just blow off a scene that is a mere 15 minute drive away.

I think what the man is trying to say is that just posting pictures of Hayward graffiti is a very fractured version of East Bay graffiti. Leaving out Oakland and Berkeley just doesn't cut it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ArfSkINeW

too many people bite pose, i guess you can say he changed the way biters bite cause now the biters are biting him!!!! fuckin biters

this pisses me off. pose rocks a typical style...and he wasnt the first. i love most of his work, and i'm not getting down on him. i have mad respect for him but he wasnt the first, he's just the most known. so until you recognise that most of the time the people who are known for rocking a style, werent the first, shut your traps. much to your dismay it might shock you to know that grey sigh and geso werent the first to rock those styles. it happens all over the place. get over it. graffiti is old. older than you. in fact you could say we're all biting the godfathers of graff. i mean hell...we're all following in their footsteps. adapt, borrow, and paint. fuck it.

Originally posted by Southern kid

this pisses me off. pose rocks a typical style...and he wasnt the first. i love most of his work, and i'm not getting down on him. i have mad respect for him but he wasnt the first, he's just the most known. so until you recognise that most of the time the people who are known for rocking a style, werent the first, shut your traps. much to your dismay it might shock you to know that grey sigh and geso werent the first to rock those styles. it happens all over the place. get over it. graffiti is old. older than you. in fact you could say we're all biting the godfathers of graff. i mean hell...we're all following in their footsteps. adapt, borrow, and paint. fuck it.

yall done fucked around and got southern pissed! :lol:

good shit...

tease

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SecondNature

I was wondering if anyone from Oakland/berkley could tell me the whereabouts of any walls/yards in the area. Ill be out in June...

....earthunderorion@hotmail.com

Archived