More East Bay Area Graffiti

BizOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

im gonna have to say thats dope shit...

stay tuned for an ATX thread aight...

l0rd Ka0s

Believe it or not, Flik's been doing that style for years and had never even seen a Pose piece before doing it.

How can you say Flik's work is "awful?"

By the way, I think he would rather consider his style a hybrid of what's going on in Southern California... I'm pretty sure when he started doing this style (years ago), he was digging guys like Revok and Sever.

Guest bustopjesus

thats nice stuff... are you trying to say that a style that resembles another artist's is biting? everythings already been done once, dunce!

Guest Wilt

keep in mind..revok isn't from cali..anyways..nice shit..cept why do people waste time and do big roller pieces at chill spots?i dont get it...dont care...nice stuff..

That spot isn't chill at all... I'm not gonna give too much info about the location, but trust me, it's right by some very important shit. And also, half of the BLOAT is in fact visible from the street.

Plus all the racoons make it nerveracking...

The East Bay graff scene is represented fully in Oakland motherfucker. I don't got nothing nice to say, so I won't bother. I'll leave the gossip and nonsense to your friends who execute it quite effortlessly...

Hey hey hey. Just because the Oakland yards are getting 75% of the wall space filled up by tourist's, that doesn't give you the right to just blow off a scene that is a mere 15 minute drive away.

Archived