Unreal tournament

Guest blink_ATX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ladies,

Scientists have determined that the average time for intercourse is four minutes. The average number of strokes per minute is nine, and since the average length of the penis is six inches, the average female received two hundred and sixteen inches or fifteen feet per intercourse. Three times per week, fifty two weeks in a year, so, 150 times 18 makes 2700 feet, or just over a mile and a half. If you are not getting your mile and a half, why not let me help out?

Much Love,

Shameless

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Ladies,

Scientists have determined that the average time for intercourse is four minutes. The average number of strokes per minute is nine, and since the average length of the penis is six inches, the average female received two hundred and sixteen inches or fifteen feet per intercourse. Three times per week, fifty two weeks in a year, so, 150 times 18 makes 2700 feet, or just over a mile and a half. If you are not getting your mile and a half, why not let me help out?

Much Love,

Shameless

damn where are these 'scientist'? four minutes, nine strokes per minute? puh-lease.

oh, and 2700 feet is just over a half of mile, not 1.5.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Ladies,

Much Love,

Shameless

lol thats funny.

Guest NoamChomsky

"Monster Kill"

Give me da twin enforcers and (just like Rosie O'Donnell at a buffet)I will destroy everything in my path.

"Head Shot" swish balls on yo face son

Guest whoami
Originally posted by blink_ATX

if you play this game, AIM me

lordkaotical

ut 2003 is coming out i hope your ready

18 and playing unreal tournament? a lot? guy your a depressed 13 year old sad because of the black kids scare you at school, and I bet your only up on bathroom stalls, l0rd Ka0s keep ownzing fagg0tz on UT, and quit writting and leave this forum thankyou bye...

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

"Monster Kill"

Give me da twin enforcers and (just like Rosie O'Donnell at a buffet)I will destroy everything in my path.

"Head Shot" swish balls on yo face son

im down wit noam

fan61.jpg

*A MinisterP Production*

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

shameless- youre fuckin slayin me

out of anyone i see on here and dont rap with on the reg... im your numero uno fan*

big ups

*did i sound like i was gay?

Archived