MORE bored at school sketches (introducing a squid)

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i TRIED graf and letters, but i SUCKED! look in "paper chase" for KRIEG and you'll see....

if you work itll get easier with time, my friend had the EXACT same letter structure as your tags hes better now i thought hed never learn

number one - doesn't mean anything. nothing against russians or communists. i just like the hammer & sickle design. it represents a lot of power and something that a lot of americans still fear.

number two - just something different. no i don't have a squid fetish. maybe the reationalization has something to do with #3.

number three - conflict between gun charachter and 2 seperate interests (the 3rd is just an observer. maybe it represents their perspective. who knows). the jesus thing was a joke, but the interest conflict has a little to do with a real life situation with two very different people (one near and one far). the one on his back is, of course the closer interest and the gun guy is feeling a little smothered. no i'm not cheating on my girlfriend.

number four - wanted to try something new. i got the idea from some 12oz guy's sea monster tat and a TLC program on giant squids.

number five - i have an older principal. he is a dumbass. he feels like he needs to control everyone all of the time and i think he does have a little bit of a microphone fetish. he's a little too nationaistic for my interests, hence the flag. the hearts represent his love for the mic. the fetish is 'indestructable' because there's really nothing i can do about it.

number six - just trying to have fun. kind of an eddie breen ripoff.

Archived