Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ted Wakowski

Scratch (the movie)

Guest Ted Wakowski

I saw this last night at the theater -- a documentary about the evolution of DJs and "turntablism." It was quality, reminded me of a modern, DJ version of Style Wars. Highly recommended if you can find it playing.

sounds good if i can see it..or find it ill find out and see how good it is...sounds good though...ohh also what dj's were they talking about hope they were'nt bias to some genres,artists,etc.....

Guest Ted Wakowski

The main DJs highlighted were old school heads like DXT, Grand Wizard Theodore, Jazzy Jay ... newer guys like Shadow, Swamp, Craze, X-cutionerz, Premier, Mixmaster Mike, Babu, Cut Chemist, etc...

There's a cool scene where Shadow's down in an old record store's basement digging through thousands of ancient records.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

The main DJs highlighted were old school heads like DXT, Grand Wizard Theodore, Jazzy Jay ... newer guys like Shadow, Swamp, Craze, X-cutionerz, Premier, Mixmaster Mike, Babu, Cut Chemist, etc...

There's a cool scene where Shadow's down in an old record store's basement digging through thousands of ancient records.

swamp has my respect

Guest platapie

they shoudl do a documentary on shadow chemist and nu mark. now that would eb a hell of a show.

Guest WebsterUno

This is also a good flick.

2 thumbs up!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this