Tesseract is buying a new car...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Originally posted by mental invalid

and look the fuck out....i also heard that VW is dropping a new GTI that is gonna be sickens....

Actually they had a new one (i could be wrong) out at the auto show up in detroit when i went, it was fucking off the hook...vw si vr6...it was sweeet as shit...this neon green color almost..looked alot like the others, but the vw guy was telling me about some engine work and shit that they did with it and the body.

and my car is a 5 speed thank you.:D

Turbo power like whaaaaaa...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its hardly a contest. You gotta go with the S4 Quattro. Although I hear Subaru's STI is coming stateside. I don't have any specs on it, but I hear it is just plain wicked.

There is always the Cooper S as well. Bad little mini...guess thats redundant.

S3 all the way.

yowza.

or a smart car. that's what i'd thug as my daily driver if we could get 'em.

..even if some stupid fucking soccer mom would slaughter me in her behemoth SUV. quite a dangerous car when there's 4 ton navigators lurking.

renault R5 (AKA LeCar over here).

get an old one and hop it up like mad.

(although you probably want something a bit more reliable)

MK1 golf GTi

cheap, nimble, easy motor swaps (16vT like whoa), huge aftermarket base. simple to work on.

dood, get the rs4 if you can man. if not i'd definitely get a TT225. it's not on your list but fuggeit. after that it has to be the a3 and if you really, really have to, get the golf/gti. the 1.8T can be a deusey with some minor work done.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah...I'm after the A3 actually, if my wallet turns out strong i just might get it...then the Golf, no funky GTI though...just a plain 1,6 cc...:o

Originally posted by mental invalid

fr8oh.....wanna test your monkey wrench skillz on my ride....

im down.....vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooom

i like driving mine on mushrooms while blastin to kidA, driving under the full moon on country backroads....oh the fun

my shit'll be slammed on saturday. hesh's told me allll about those roads up there. to be honest i'm damned tootin to go thrashing about finally. swaybars and bushings next...

oh dood, if you come up, we can have mad fun....

you got mail and a few questions too...drop some knowledge

tess whats the low down over there, cause my boy who works for VW said that there are a whole slew of VWs that we cant even drive over here...like the 1.8 comes standard with the chip....and that they dont even offer bottom line jettas and golfs....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hmmm, yeah i'm preety sure we get more goods from Germany, the market is now completely open for European countrys so whatever Germans makes is distributed...Its the same with ford, chrysler and lexus here we got 1/3 of the cars you got there.

I'm not really strong on details but here's a good place to drool over at

www.volkswagen.de

The car versions differ to, i mean Jettas aint that popular here anymore, People here mostly buy Polo, The Golf (a shitload of versions) and Passat (the family one).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ArtvandaL

hey tess, go buy yourself a freight train engine, thatd be dope as fuck, but you would need a Ford F-250 to haul it of course. Then youd just go on any line you see thats no being used and drive away to see great america, from big cities to the rocky tunnels, youd see it all. You could probably start your own freight buisness... hmmm, i gotta go.

Guest BROWNer

alright, where the fuck is the lowered, hydrauliced, brown and puke

yellow, deckt out boom system pinto????

of those choices, definitely pass on #3........i don't know,

the aesthetics of that front grill piece is weak.

the last one..laguna or whatever looks like somethin'

for a swank player such as yourself..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived