Sydney Steel

AllHopesDie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Asteker_SFK

i would call old skool

TAVEN, POTS,AVSKE(RIP),ROSKE

all writers who killed steel from the beginning of train graff to lets say 1995?

ummm no disrespect to avske but pardon me he only did like 5 trains and was no where near a old school writer or train bomber for that matter,i knew him personally and he was 4 years younger than me and i'm getting on late now...all the others mentioned are correct. R.I.P AVSKE - R.I.P OPIUM AKM - R.I.P PHARE T.H.C

Facts! dmize is a fucking Perth toy who aint done shit, he never even did trains in the past, just rocks up to Melbourne and gets busted a thousand times doing the few trains he has done, piss weak! Arse-kisses his way into KSA, who he has no reason to be in, no history with Melbourne let alone the Dandy line, he got let in by toys like pistol and the like, not oldschool KSA kings like Armed etc.

Don't talk the toy up like he has done anything at all, not worth defending. He is a toy straight up, and yes I have done a thousand times more steel than him, not that it matters.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

^^^

I think they are floaters as if they went to the bottom of the train, the platform would cut them in half. They will look normal on the platform, as the bottom of the piece should sit on the platform.